anyone know if D2D will give us keys so we can preload too?

I wish they would - I'd really like to go ahead and download, so I dont have to wait any longer then then the next 7 days!

I wish they would - I'd really like to go ahead and download, so I dont have to wait any longer then then the next 7 days!

If you have a fast connection, you don't have to worry about this.
It took me like 20 minutes do download the whole game.

Even with an old DSL, it won't take more then 1 hour

Thanks for the good news. I'm stuck waiting for D2D to release my key also, and was paranoid the download was going to take me forever.

But I've still been sending message to D2D support about them releasing the keys. I very much doubt they answer.

you probably have fast speeds. i have slow DSL, it would take me over an hour for sure (i think the game is like 5 gigs)

My guess is that D2D doesn't have the keys yet. Steam will treat its [paying] customers as first class. "Those of you in first class may now preload".

The rest of us (D2D, brick and mortar) will be coach class. D2D will get their keys when Steam/2K give them to them - then they call fill their database and we will have our key. I have no problem with that - I paid less and got more, imo.

Top Bottom