Can't find cradle of civilization DLC

BillG

Chieftain
i bought the amazon pre release and i got a notice on my screen while in steam that steam finished downloading cradle of civilization. but for the life of me i cant find it. how do i find or activate it. it's not in the mod browser as far as i can tell....and its not in the set up part of the game.

thanks.

I found it if you start a custom single player game. Click on more options and chose from the map style drop down the map from the DLC.

I found it if you start a custom single player game. Click on more options and chose from the map style drop down the map from the DLC.

I have had the same problem as the OP and posted earlier. This suggestion makes sense and I will try it tonight. Many thanks in advanced if it works!

This suggestion has not worked. There are more maps than I had at first and one is Asia, but I have yet to find the Babylonian Leader.

As I understand, I do NOT have to actually install anything once the key is accepted by STEAM which it was.

As with the OP, I also ordered the game retail from Amazon.

Thanks for any help

Well, I also preorderd the retail version from Amazon and got my key about 3-4 Day after release for the Cradle of Civilization DLC.
Steam also told me, that one download was completed after I registered the key.
The problem I had with it, was that I thought is a scenario and not a map script. I just had the option to chose the map script in a custom game under "more options". And it is not called Cradle of Civilization, just Medeterranean, whats also a bit confusing.
If this doesn't provide all information you'll need to find the DLC than just report again. I can provide some screenshots for guidance :)

Top Bottom