Cradle of Civilization Maps

brewgod

Prince
Hello Fellow Die Hard Civ Fans,

I have a simple question for all of you out there. I just upgraded from Civ 5 base game to Gold Edition from the flash sale on steam a few days a go. I see all of the new civs and scenarios. What I don't see is the "cradle of Civ Maps" Asia, Americas, Mesopotamia and Mediterranean. Are these maps bundled in with the scenarios and you won't see them until you play a specific scenario. I see all of the other options which is great.

Thanks

Brew God

I'm guessing you don't have the Korea civilization and scenario. I'm in the same situation as you. I thought it would be included, but apparently it isn't.

Last I checked it was $2.49 on steam, though I don't care much for the scenarios, and it isn't worth that much for one more civilization...

No I do have the Korean Scenario included on mine...I have Korea listed on my options and then when you want to play the scenario you have the option to play "samurai invasion of Korea" ... I am guessing that's it.

Just don't know where the maps are. I am sure a Mod is laughing at this thread since the answer is so obvious.

Thanks

Brew God

Start a new single player game and go to advanced set up. You should see the maps there.

If you got the gold upgrade, you've got the cradle of civilization maps, Korea, and Wonders of the Ancient World.

Top Bottom