[G&K] Resource Glitch: any way to fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gori the Grey

The Poster
I have 8 aluminum within my territory, and I've built a mine on them, but they are not registering in my count of resources (I actually have -2 because of some hydro plants I bought aluminum to build).

The history of this tile may somehow be to blame. It was in France originally, and he had a citadel on it, which I pillaged. When I took the town whose borders it was in, I suddenly registered negative aluminum. After that I put the mine there but it didn't help.

Any ideas what I could do to get this aluminum to be counted for me? I'm getting near spaceship age and this is my land's only source of aluminum.

Oh, I'm still just playing G&K, by the way.

If you built Hydro Dams with borrowed aluminum, and then that source goes away (trade ends or CS alliance ends), and then mine your aluminum, the deficit left gets filled first. Best way to see if you are actually getting the aluminum is to go to the Resources tab (top left) and see what it says. If it says 8 Aluminum (8 used), then you have the aluminum but are using all of it. if it happened when you took the French city, perhaps your other source of aluminum was lost n the same turn (happens coincidentally sometimes).

another thing to check is that the mine was actually completed. Sometimes workers come to alert and you move them to work another tile before their prior task was completed. Can't rely on the graphic; mouse hover over the tile to confirm the mine was finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom