This scenario is...

• Incredible!

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Great!

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Good.

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
cool, also, shouldn't elite units produce warriors like they might produce a great leader?

I was planning on giving feedback for The Rise of Jin this weekend. My parents grounded me from playing because of my grades. However, I can download and view from the editor

For new scenarios, the best available are the confrontation between Cao Cao and Yuan Shao 199-201 or the battle of Chi Bi 208. I don't think a good scenario could be created out of the Yellow Turban Rebellion of 184.

Due to my being grounded, feedback on the Rise of Jin will have to wait a while. From the editor, it doesn't look like Wei will last very long. Also, I think Deng Ai and Zhong Hui should be positioned to invade Shu.

About to download Zhuge Liang's Northern Campaign!

what about the tech tree?

as in after you've finished researching everything, your civ goes to the modern age and screws the game a bit because you can then build modern buildings.

just a suggestion.

well citizen i've noticed that too, my thoughts are that unless you're playing ROJ or TNC and you're actually attempting to win that it will be very difficult to actually reach the future. You'll either win or be overrun.

oh yeah just remembered,

how about putting in individual armies for heroes who can fight (Zhang Fei, Zhao Yun etc). as in a hero can have their own armies as well as themselves so e.g. Guan Yu can be an elite unit, and he can then have Guan Yu's vanguard and Guan Yu's Rear guard and crack troops as individual army units etc.

Top Bottom