See you in a month...

I could post a comic explaining why I might be lazy, but then again you could always check out my Youtube channel to see what's been distracting me :p

Once a DYOSer, always a DYOSer. :king:

After so long... I've decided to grace this thread with another comic...

Colonel Vangarre's Theme

Now who could that be?

Could it be one of Earth's Ambassadors?

For those who don't know who Sona is... she's basically a combat medic in League of Legends and uses music to communicate.
She's a pretty cool girl. Does healing, buffs team mates and doesn't afraid of anything.

Colonel Vangarre is a memorable person from Xenoblade: Chronicles and easily reminds me of Sergeant Dornan from Fallout 2. They should get together at some point and swap stories.

Oh right and Delia once again has changed her outfit (and her hairstyle), thus messing up anything CivGeneral might have saved on file in case he needed pictures of Delia :lol:

Just not really up to it

And not sure what to add. I'll think of something

I am crying tears...

Winter Company is coming!

Why does Gregory look older than his parents?
Seriously, that brow... makes him look like one of the older Doctors... :lol:

Those are attack eyebrows...

Spoiler :
Naw - I'm terrible at drawing likenesses, and that's specifically a failure of separating brow and hair (the lines are meant to be the latter)

Also this was drawn last-minute, in a oner, at 3am in the morning, so I was a little sloppy.

Also there may have been a bottle of wine involved.

Edited post to have the post-scanned, computer fixed version. As much as I'm amused by the 'take a picture of the comic on a wooden table' idea, I don't think it's working that well (though, see above spoiler for excuses). I'm not so sure I'm fond of the scanned version either, mind.

Kept the original so I can't be accused of George Lucasing things.

My scans are so crappy.

*squee*

guise

guise stahp

can't cope with the dope

P.S. Capt2 I heard Duceppe returned as Bloc leader; I owe you a comic. :D

But for now:

Last edited:
Top Bottom