The Faces of NES #3

Kentharu said:
bet you didn't see this coming (srry for image size)
Spoiler :
I saw it coming from the whole preoccupation with Black leaders and companies;)

Me, as a peanuts character

Spoiler :

Here's a good picture taken of me on the day I left. (and finished the last LINESII update).

Who or what doesn't let you have long hair?

The same picture of me that I posted in OT a few months ago, because I'm lazy and I take very few pictures:

Me about to murder a cake and then my little stepbrother sitting beside me at a birthday about a year and a bit ago. This is when my parents were doing rennovations at their house.

Sorry for the size.

Spoiler :

I don’t like photos of myself. Mainly because I have a rare degenerate genetic disorder, called ugliness. But, I decided to post a pic here, for honesty and bravery.

PS dont you people know how to resize an image?! :p i only have 56k, so ive only seen half of some people so far :)

You look very english, Daft.

God shave the queen!

english=butt ugly? :)

actually my DNA is from the backwaters of scotland and ireland. im 1st generation from both sides of family to be born and raised in england.

facial hair is an attempt to balance out my uber eyebrows. I'd pluck my eyebrows, but then ppl would be like, 'hey, you plucked your eyebrows!?'

ha ha, nice bunny on head, it makes a nice brain warmer for your massive grey matter

Its a cuddly highland cow. This headgear is a symbol of my religious beliefs, i wear it everywhere i go ;)

Top Bottom