Open Spots in NES.

open spot in NEO NES V : SUPERPOWERS:

The South American Trade Organization is up for grabs.

Join CivNES- A new way to NES, co-modded by both me and amirsan. This is a mix balancing NESing and civ3. Updates will hopefully be 4 each week at lowest 3.

Warlord of Europe as been started as kind of a sequel to Warlord of North America

Open Spot in StCoNes: WW1

Italy is now open its Feb. 1915 and the war rages.

This NES starts in 3000BC in the Copper Age. This is a story nes with a couple of modifications on the rules for Education and Cities, makes up for a nice set of rules. Right now Africa and all of America is open for grabs. Atleast read the rules. This will be my last game I mod if it does not go well but for all I know, I will nevr let it die unless you guys do.

Updates are every other day aswell whether or not I get orders.

Check it ou! stAmirNES1: My Last Attempt- 3000BC

StHeiNE(S) is open, need more players just 2 right now, the 3 next to join get a bonus.... Just like the 2 first did.

I will have it in a rule in all my story NESes to give 5 first or all who join 1st turn a bonus....

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68847

stAmirNES1 has many open continents open for grabs! The game is well on its way and currently at around 2200BC. The continents open are; Africa, Mid-East, South America and Most of North America. Different rules are in this game as well as a reason to have more cities.

JOIN NOW!

The Land of Empires is open for players! :D

Join now!

Originally posted by puglover
The Land of Empires is open for players! :D

Join now!

Now I got a better map (one of plexus' :goodjob: ). All the more reason to join!

Now the only nations that are left in my NES are:
United States
Nato
Mexico
Japan
India
Brazil
Turkey
Warsaw Pact

Come and join before all the good nations are gone!

EM6: Role Playing NES is now actively looking for new players.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72487
It's always open for new players, no worries for joining late, and there isn't another NES like it!

Cleave the opposition, cast spells on your foes, backstab the competition, steal the riches of your peers and become the greatest hero in all of the world!

ill join any NES as long as its not too complex.

Top Bottom