Pre-BombNES IV: A New Hope

Confirming Korea.

I like how four Imperial tributaries have already confirmed.

Okay, so here is the preliminary list of claimed spots. I tried to assign this so as many people could play as possible, while still getting a country they wanted. Unfortunately, this did mean a few people ended up without something on their list of top five claims.

These people are: Ophorian, Sonereal, Mayor, ZeletDude, germanicus12 and SouthernKing. I want to be clear about this. This is in no way a slight against any of you. I would be happy to have all of you still play if you would like to pick from some of the nations that remain open. These nations are Bartica, Charcas, Sao Paulo, Hamburg, Denmark-Norway, Courland, Wallachia, Nayramids, Oman, Punjab, Nepal and Tibet. So that's eleven nations for the six of you to choose from, if you still wish to continue to play. All of you have first priority over any new applicants.

I'd swear I had Hamburg on #3 of my list ;)
So if you give me Hamburg I won't feel slighted in the least :p

1) Burgundy
2) Italy
3) Hamburg
4) Poland-Hungary
5) Anything but Haiti or Korea

EDIT: Who controls the Congo-ish colony? Is that Caroline or Austria?
EDIT2: nvm, I found it in the description of Caroline :)

There's probably a very confused Magistrate in the Imperial Chancery whose devoted his life to trying to figure out which of you is the REAL SPAIN for tribute purposes. I suppose the solution has been to just to split your tribute obligations down the middle.

There's probably a very confused Magistrate in the Imperial Chancery whose devoted his life to trying to figure out which of you is the REAL SPAIN for tribute purposes. I suppose the solution has been to just to split your tribute obligations down the middle.
It's obviously Castile. We have no wish to ever hear of Spain again.

Don't be hasty. You are one of only five Europeans allowed to trade with me. The others are Castille, as noted, Portugal, Mexico through the Governor-General of Manila and Burgundy through the Governor-General of the Burgundian Indies. The latter is not, notably, a tributary however.

Confirming Siam

+1 postcount

Confirming Haiti.

Confirm Navarre. Like a poor man's Francis Drake, imma gonna try and make Iberia my you know what

Top Bottom