The NESer Paradox Games Thread

I actually think that players would model Byzantine politics better than the AI; I also think the new revolt mechanisms (and lessened Muslim decadence revolts) will make it more difficult for the emperors to curbstomp. But we'll see.

I like all the ideas equally but so far that's one vote for British Isles, one vote for Byzantines, and two votes for mumble mumble lots of things. I don't think there are enough Zoroastrians for everyone to do Zoroastrians though.

Justanids, Bavandids, Karenas, Usturt/Kara-Kum, Chimboy. So if you really wanted, you could.

Spoiler :

They say that the war is finished.
The enemy has won.
The imperial line is dead and gone.
The seats of ancient kings lay in ruin, sundered by barbarians.
There is no more justice to be had in this forsaken land.
They turn themselves over as slaves to the usurper, worshiping his name where we once had our most sacred altars.
They say he is but one god, so great and terrible that he causes all the suffering on this Earth in his unknowable horror.

Yet some of us have not forgotten who we are.
Ours is the blood of Kouroush and Darayaus, of Ardashir and Surena.
We bow only to the light who will vanquish the darkness.
When the time comes, we will purify this land with cleansing flame.

Join me, Sister.
Let us build an empire, from here to the four corners of the Earth.
Our blood, pure as spring rain, will reign until the dusk of time.

Spoiler :

Oh shoot! :D Sign me up!

I vote for Option 3!

So far that's 2 for Byzantines and 2 for British Isles.

I should have added *actual Crusader states* as an option. Oh well, I'll do that single player. :p

I'll be on Steam tomorrow night for those who want to give this an experimental try. Steam is still a bit patchy but I've been in 4 player games with 2-3 speed that are stable.

So far that's 2 for Byzantines and 2 for British Isles.

I should have added *actual Crusader states* as an option. Oh well, I'll do that single player. :p

I'll be on Steam tomorrow night for those who want to give this an experimental try. Steam is still a bit patchy but I've been in 4 player games with 2-3 speed that are stable.
Sound like fun if I'm around, my steam is erez87 (surprising eh?)

First time on CK2
Thlayli Tried To Teach
Me To Play Multiplayer
I Learned Nothing
Duke of Moray
Hurray
Leige Declares War
But
I Cannot Attack His Enemies
Capital Besieged Without My Knowing
Enemy Didn't Even Declare War
The Duke is Dead
The Duke is Dead
The Duchess is Dead
What
What Happened
I Don't Even
What
I Don't Know What Went Wrong

Sounds vaguely like my first game of EU3, except minus HRE shenanigans, and a complete inability to figure out how to navy.

I'd love to play but my internet is terrible at the moment and I'd rather not have it ruin the game.

Half of me want to buy it but sadly I'll would only be able to buy the game with no dlc. I also have not alot of experince playing the game. (Have watch a ton of walkthought those and have own the paradox game sengoku)

Half of me want to buy it but sadly I'll would only be able to buy the game with no dlc. I also have not alot of experince playing the game. (Have watch a ton of walkthought those and have own the paradox game sengoku)

AFAIK, you'd still be good to play multi with people who do have the DLC.

Will play tonight. Perhaps we should do a converter game when it gets to that point?

I'll play tonight, but I have little faith in the stability of the game with so many players.

Top Bottom