Generic Vacation Thread

Communisto said:
okay thanks, I was thinking of moding actually. I Have an idea which will blow your socks off
I hope not, it's freezing in here...

BananaLee asked me to say that he is overwhelmed at work and will be back once things calm down. NPC him in the meanwhile please...

Cleric has Awakened from His Slumber!!!

I am back,better for you mods that you banked my eco! :) ;) :D

Since school has gotten very busy for me, I have been forced to close my NES, and shall not be NESing for awhile. I will effectively not be here for awhile, possibly many months. I shall return one day though. GoobNES2 will come!

Das, I will be back in time to send orders for Armorica, correct?

Be careful with those time machines, they don't seem to work all that well lately. ;)

Aside from that, yes... I guess.

Insane_Panda said:
Your lord has returned!

Praise me and thou shalt be granted passage into the kingdom of heaven!
*sound of Grunts and Jackals chanting "Heretic! Heretic!"*

This is a little advanced, but expect me to be gone next weekend until further notice.

I will be gone for this weekend, if i forgot to send orders then just increase military

im gonna be gone for a few days, might come and check every now and then but for the most part i won't so NPC me please, set orders to grow economy and any projects i have
thank you

I will be gone from Saturday 17th till Thursday the 29th for Chisthmas break to Delhi, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, Jaipur, Udaipur, and other areas of Rajasthan.
I will send orders for MJM NES and Jason's NES before I leave and I will send general orders for any updates I miss.
If I for whatever reason do not manage to do so consider me NPC.

I will be gone from tonight (starting in the next 12 hours) to the 29th, to Hawaii. I haven't really been here that much earlier anyway, so it's not much of a loss.

Top Bottom