(2010 Joke) Civilization VI - Early Preview Screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwitt

Road to War Modder
Coding has already commenced on Civilization VII. This is being built on the future success anticipated for Civilization VI and the already successful Civ 5 introduced hexes.

It has been determined that, what gamers wanted was an easy to use interface, more simplicity and a very informative screen so at any point in the game, players can determine how they are progressing. The developers deny criticism that it is simply a new version of Tic-Tac-Toe, for the internet generation. However, these critics point to this spy-photo of Firaxis play-testers or developers (the photographer has not had this confirmed and can not be certain) can be seen with early versions, clearly indicating that tic-tac-toe is being used by them.

This play-testing has determined the best strategy is to place a 'X' or a 'O' in the middle and will be releasing a comprehensive strategy guide to coincide with the release of Civilization VII.

So without further ado here is what you have been waiting to see.

Attachments

• Civ7.jpg
    Civ7.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 1,350
This is annoying. Are we going to have one for 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 etc? Ones enough.

OMG its Civ VII
:lol:
Very nice! :goodjob:
Everyone will argue "Oh its simplified" but no, I see the underlying genius and strategy, you have 1 right and 5 wrong, its so hard and it looks so organic!

:lol::king:

Essentially a tongue in cheek response to the Civ 6 thread. I truly expect (or hope) Civ 5 will improve and get better in time. In the meantime I am enjoying Civ 4 and my own mod.

I hear that the purple crayons will be avaialble as DLC :lol:

they have determined that the player who places their 'X' or 'O' in the centre wins
What are you talking about? There is no winning strategy.

Poor testing?

I hear that the purple crayons will be available as DLC :lol:
Gold and Silver will be available in the Special Editions, and only Silver in the Down-loadable Deluxe edition. Gold may be available as DLC in a couple months, but this is unconfirmed.

Veteran cfc Modder "Piece of Mind", has indicated he is working on a Mod for soon after release, which will change the background colors and lines of the game, but has encountered issues with coding, because the SDK has not being released yet.

Also the first unconfirmed rumors of the first expansion pack have surfaced on the internet. An early screenshot has also been found, however Firaxis, will neither confirm or deny that it is actually the next expansion, and have said the any next expansion will add significantly to the games appeal and add a new layer of strategy, which even veterans of the first release will find challenging.

Attachments

• Civ7exp.jpg
    Civ7exp.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 278
Sure there is, especially if your playing against the AI.

You do realise that by "row of 3" the OP means a straight line of 3?

You do realise that by "row of 3" the OP means a straight line of 3?

(sigh) yes. Apparently my attempt a humor was poor. My apologies.

UPDATE: Multiplayer may be available in the expansion edition, although this is thought to be Hot-Seat or PBEM mode only.

(sigh) yes. Apparently my attempt a humor was poor. My apologies.

Oh. But isn't that kind of like saying "2+2 = 5, especially when playing against the AI"?

Bleh, maybe it's just my humour processor does not compute. :p

Oh. But isn't that kind of like saying "2+2 = 5, especially when playing against the AI"?

Bleh, maybe it's just my humour processor does not compute. :p

No worries. Everyone needs a defrag once in awhile anyways.

Piece of mind has also discovered one of the first AI bugs

This will seriously affect the game as it will not compute, he says.

Is it meant to make fun of the AI? If so, wouldn't it have made more sense to omit the word 'especially'?

Wow. Now Political Correctness needs to be watched at an attempt at humor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom