(2010 Joke) Civilization VI - Early Preview Screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another coding error has been found in the AI.

... of the AI? If so, wouldn't it have made more sense to omit the word 'especially'?
However, according to Drakarsha
Political Correctness
may be involved. Earlier editions of Civilization were effected by "Political Correctness", with certain leaders missing from the game, so this is not unexpected.

EDIT: Correction made, but it could already be too late.

Another coding error has been found in the AI.

However, according to Drakasha may be involved. Earlier editions of Civilization were effected by "Political Correctness", with certain leaders missing from the game, so this is not unexpected.

You Sir, mispelled my name. I'm gonna sue.

Wow. Now Political Correctness needs to be watched at an attempt at humor?

Political correctness? Where did that come from?

I'm just trying to get the joke... not defend the AI. I understand the joke may be killed in the process. :)

What I'm trying to say is if the single word 'especially' wasn't in there, the joke would have 'clicked' with me. When the word 'especially' is in there, I don't get what's going on.

Gold and Silver will be available in the Special Editions, and only Silver in the Down-loadable Deluxe edition. Gold may be available as DLC in a couple months, but this is unconfirmed.

I have heard that users with the Gold edition will not be able to play with the users with Silver edition....has anyone confirmed this?

It would seem the news of the bugs in the AI keep continuing
Political correctness ... the AI. I understand [it] may be killed in the process.
... which is causing the dreaded "Crash to Desktop" (CTD) issue.

I have heard that users with the Gold edition will not be able to play with the users with Silver edition....has anyone confirmed this?
Another unsubstantiated rumour according to the new distributor's - Sesame Street's spokesperson - Grover, seen below talking to one of the developers

Todays episode of Sesame Street was brought to you by every letter but the letters A & I.
For some reason they seem to be missing

A researcher has found critical codes appears to be missing

... A & I ... For some reason they seem to be missing

Let's hope they can find these codes, before release. However, speculation is they will release it to the public early, in spite of this, in order to meet targets set.

:eek: Is it true Civ VII's creators are being sued by Piet Hein and John Nash for pushing a dumbed-down version of their invention Hex? :eek:

:eek: Is it true Civ VII's creators are being sued by Piet Hein and John Nash for pushing a dumbed-down version of their invention Hex? :eek:
Sesame Street patent lawyers are all over this and they are also increasing their "Celebrity" endorsements of their company, in the hope of bringing the public on their side.

The media battle is not all over yet.

With the poor showing of CiVII, they've decided to go back to the basics...

Below is a preview.

I'm thinking of a number... guess what it is.

Then it was discovered that Big Bird had forgotten to pay $9.99 for the upcoming dlc that enables more letters :goodjob:

Sesame Street CEO is seen here with one of the letters denies this

Too late.
All this discussion is moot.
It's already started...

Queues have already begun to form outside stores when word that the Pre-Order price for the first 1 trillion orders will be free !!!

This will be the top selling edition of all time says Sesame's Street's spokesperson - Grover on David Letterman

2k Greg found CIV VII as an ultimate challenge in attempt to hype presells up.

"We learned the lesson from previous releases. Smarter and more experienced than ever before we came to a conclusion that the huge selling point will be a real life animated advisors as these below

I can only disclose that the green in the front is a primeminister of France - in order to streamline the game no other type of advisors are avaialble.

Also we couldn't forget about a new special unit.

I may only say it's very cool and powerful.

This time no demo will be avaialbe. We are going to release early alpha version as soon as the compailer produces exe file. However it may take longer than we initially predicted. Until then we prepared some great events for next game expo fairs - the whole developers team will be waiting there for you.

Please preorder the game, join us and have fun."

Did one of the developers rough up that kid with the cast on his arm? That would be unethical game testing.

Hey kiwitt, I call BS. I think you're making this up and anyway it's ridiculous to think they'd just make a hex-based tic-tac-toe. Besides I thought I'd read that they pulled resources from the the Civ video games to concentrate on Civilization for Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom