June 2015 HOF III Update

superslug

Still hatin' on Khan
Hall of Fame Staff
The Civilization III Hall of Fame has been updated. 11 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to Atishay Jain for the highest Firaxis score of the update with a Tiny Emperor Conquest game for 27334 points.

Atishay Jain was the most active player during this update, submitting 8 games.

Only 0 players were brave enough to take on Sid this update.

A number of players gained number one positions:
Atishay Jain with a 3800 BC Tiny Regent Conquest game for 17589 points.

Kuningas with a 1190 AD Small Chieftain Cultural 20k game for 1147 points.

Congratulations to Atishay Jain for becoming a Quartermaster.
Congratulations to CKS for rising from 22nd to 21st in the Quartermasters competition.
Commiserations to EMan for falling from 21st to 22nd, to krakedhalo for falling from 34th to 35th, to Pentium for falling from 35th to 36th, to The Professor for falling from 36th to 37th, to WillowBrook for falling from 37th to 38th and to FadeAwayNot for falling from 38th to 39th in the Quartermasters competition.

A number of players are working towards the Quartermaster, gaining awards as follows:
Machiavelli : Atishay Jain became a full Machiavellian. DWetzel rose from 25th to 24th.
Pentathlon : Atishay Jain became a full Pentathlete.
Octathlon : Atishay Jain became a full Octathlete. LulThyme rose from 21st to 20th and Moonsinger rose from 42nd to 41st.

So, finally a QUARTERMASTER. [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji12]
Had been striving to get here. Thanks superslug for the update and for keeping the hof still working as efficiently as ever (all of my games were checked in less than 18 hours from submission, which is definitely very prompt) . Cheers to me and to superslug. [emoji41][emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8]

Congratz on becoming a Quartermater Atishay Jain [emoji106]
Thanks Calis. [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4]
By the way, have you stopped playing civ 3? I've seen you have many great games in the HoF but haven't seen you participate in gotms etc. What's happened ? Lack of time?

To be honest, I moved onwards to Civ 5.

It's a great game and after the (in my opinion) bad Civ 4 a great successor to C3C. Therefore you will propably not see any more games from my side.

To be honest, I moved onwards to Civ 5.

It's a great game and after the (in my opinion) bad Civ 4 a great successor to C3C. Therefore you will propably not see any more games from my side.
Abandoned good ol' civ3, eh? [emoji22] [emoji22] [emoji22]
Just kidding. Thanks again for congratulating me.

Thanks superslug for the update and for keeping the hof still working as efficiently as ever (all of my games were checked in less than 18 hours from submission, which is definitely very prompt).
Every time I update I'm shocked this place still has life. I had no idea ten years ago I'd still be vetting games...

Five games are in and clear; halfway to the next update.

Top Bottom