Do You Have anything Light...

hrhomer

Fat Guy
Wow... is there room for a light topic in this forum?

Seriously, not being sarcastic. Is it kosher to post a pop-culture question here, or must it be about "real stuff," like everything I've seen? Surely the Roman Senate discussed the latest gossip, right? ;)

Joe

I think its more then Kosher, its gladly welcomed. I come here to escape the world not be reminded how crappy things are going

hrhomer said:
Wow... is there room for a light topic in this forum?

Seriously, not being sarcastic. Is it kosher to post a pop-culture question here, or must it be about "real stuff," like everything I've seen? Surely the Roman Senate discussed the latest gossip, right? ;)

Joe
All topics are welcome, thanks to the noble sacrifices of our men and women in uniform, who have layed it on the line for over 200 years in order to protect our freedoms. Bearing that in mind, its the duty of all freedom loving people everywhere to discuss light topics, so that the heroic deeds they have performed in our names shall not have been in vain. God bless you for bringing up light topics, God bless our armed forces, but most of all, God bless America!:salute:

El_Machinae said:
We haven't had any threads on the Stanley Cup - if you're looking for inspiration.
You might want to take a look at the "Sports Talks" forum.

No, I wasn't joking. Perhaps it was chance, but when I first came here from the Civ 3 fora, all the topics were about religion and whatnot. Thanks. Now I just have to remember what the hell I wanted to post last night...

Joe

Bozo Erectus said:
All topics are welcome, thanks to the noble sacrifices of our men and women in uniform, who have layed it on the line for over 200 years in order to protect our freedoms. Bearing that in mind, its the duty of all freedom loving people everywhere to discuss light topics, so that the heroic deeds they have performed in our names shall not have been in vain. God bless you for bringing up light topics, God bless our armed forces, but most of all, God bless America!:salute:
This should go into the OT sticky thread. :D

hrhomer said:
No, I wasn't joking. Perhaps it was chance, but when I first came here from the Civ 3 fora, all the topics were about religion and whatnot. Thanks. Now I just have to remember what the hell I wanted to post last night...

Joe
Hope you remember.

Anything but religion and politics is very refreshing. :)

Till said:
This should go into the OT sticky thread. :D
Maybe, if by sticky thread, you mean the Spammers Motel, where spammers check in, but they dont check out...;)

Top Bottom