New Leaders' Personalities?

futurehermit

Deity
I'm not sure how to locate this info, so I was wondering if someone could let us know what the personalities are for the new leaders?

I'm particularly curious to know how close to Monty Ragnar is in terms of being a psycho. I was playing a game last night where I didn't have copper and I hadn't quite hooked up my horses yet. Ragnar attacked me (it was early in the game) with only an archer and chariot, which I easily took out with some archers, but he kept coming with more and more archers and chariots and has yet to be open to negotiations...Quite frustrating :lol:

From what I've seen, they tend to show you a lot more respect if you have a more powerful military.

I'm not sure if i'm interpreting this right but it looks as if monty is a bit more aggresive but would perfer to attack near him. Ragnar is fairly aggresive too but is more likely to attack in a distance war. Included gandhi to give another idea of a non-warmonger. I should also nute that there is a bunch of other variables in this file. But, I think these are what you're looking for.

Monty
<iMaxWarNearbyPowerRatio>130</iMaxWarNearbyPowerRatio>
<iMaxWarDistantPowerRatio>80</iMaxWarDistantPowerRatio>
<iLimitedWarPowerRatio>130</iLimitedWarPowerRatio>

Ragnar
<iMaxWarNearbyPowerRatio>110</iMaxWarNearbyPowerRatio>
<iMaxWarDistantPowerRatio>90</iMaxWarDistantPowerRatio>
<iLimitedWarPowerRatio>100</iLimitedWarPowerRatio>

Gandhi
<iMaxWarNearbyPowerRatio>100</iMaxWarNearbyPowerRatio>
<iMaxWarDistantPowerRatio>60</iMaxWarDistantPowerRatio>
<iLimitedWarPowerRatio>80</iLimitedWarPowerRatio>

Edit: I'll post some conclusions from all this in another post.

^^this is helpful, but could you do it for all the new leaders, pretty please :) also, can you interpret the numbers for those of us who aren't great with code :)

thks

As far as I can see, the number on top is how willing/likely the CPU is going to launch a major attack on you if you're close by, the middle one is how willing/likely the attack will be if you're far away, and the bottom one is how willing/likely the CPU is to attack you with minimal force, attempting to slow you down.

Ragnar is Agg and Fin. In the only game where I've been close enough to interact with him, I got my Keshiks and attacked him for messing up my dot map.

Top Bottom