Noble's Club

Krick19

Prince
Okay, I've been playing on Noble a bit, but since I'm not very good, I keep ending up in a bad position somehow. I'd be interested if there were any people who are near Noble and/or in my position who would like to play some games together and discuss strategy. We would all start with the same save and we'd check in every once in a while to see how we're doing. So would anybody be interested?

Game 1:Noble Elizabeth
In this game, most of us aimed for a cultural victory. And we ended up next to Monty. Right next to Monty.

Game 2:Noble Ramesses II
This was a nice game run by Bleys(thank you ;)) in which we tackled a hemispheres map and as a result, nearly endless barbs. I think we're still praising the GW.

Game 3:Noble Kublai Khan
Our current game, in which we try to leverage keshiks on a pangaea map. Yeah.

Succession Game 1:Suryavarman II
A current game where we lead the Khmer as a team.

And a list of thank yous:

To Bleys, who did a great job organizing NC2.

To Rolo, who has been a great help with advice and the WB save.

To those players who are dedicated enough to hop in the NC threads and help.

To all of you NC members who are the core of the NC, playing and giving advice.

List of people: OUTDATED
Krick19-Confirmed BTS 3.13
Memo-Confirmed
Groogaroo-Confirmed BTS 3.13
GFM
Loose Nut?
J4ck-Confimed BTS 3.13
Commodore Nate-Confirmed
KaytieKat-Confirmed

Okay, from now on, I'm only adding people who definitely have BTS 3.13. You will have to install Bhruic's patch.

Will post save soon. Also, I think we should all go for the same victory, so we can see the different ways we won(or lost :)) I think Apostolic Pal. and UN will be two different kinds of victory, as they differ greatly.

I'm interested.

I started playing in Warlord but the bonus is so noticeable that I know I'll end up winning so I close the game after a while. However, I have been unable to win/end a Noble game. I'm always on the middle or the bottom half of the score table by mid-game. :/

Yeah, I've been able to run some games in Noble, but they were almost all Space or time victories. The one game in which I won early and truly conquered was a game where I had the best start you'll ever see.

Technically, I've won one game in Noble. Duel map, conquest victory.
That doesn't count though. :p

I'm definatley interested.

I've been playing Noble for a while and have success 50% of the time. Tried prince, get whooped everytime! :(

Sounds like a good idea.

:)

Added. Will put up the first save soon. Also, if this is a success, we may move up to prince (Prince's club) and so on, so we all can keep getting better.

Suggestions for Civ/Leader?

Hi there !
I'd really like to join in. I've been a lurker for some months now and recently moved up the ladder to Noble.

PS: It's my very first post here ! Yay me ! :)

Are you playing Warlords or BTS or what?

(Recently moved up to Noble, won three games, have two that are going very well and one that just got interesting)

Hi there !
I'd really like to join in. I've been a lurker for some months now and recently moved up the ladder to Noble.

PS: It's my very first post here ! Yay me ! :)

Welcome to CFC!

You'll proably all want to agree which version you are playing (including patches), before you start. You can use easy upload (use "go advanced") to upload a start.

I'd recommend Elizabeth or maybe Mansa Musa as a good starting point.

Welcome GFM,

As for leaders/civs, I'm pretty open minded. I like Elizabeth, as I love the philosophical trait and the UU is great.

another suggestion, maybe pericles Phi/Cre (don't know what people think about creative you either love it or hate it) I just love cheap libraries and uni's.

Like I said though, I'm pretty easy going on whats chosen.

im interested. can i join?
im playing mostly on prince (its fun and challenging), won a few noble games but i lost more :)
playing on BTS 3.13

Yeah BTS 3.13 for me too. If you don't have BTS, i'm sure we can find something that works. I think Elizabeth sounds great.

I don't think you should all go for the same victory, I think you should all play the same map and see which victory condition is the quickest or highest scoring.

I don't think you should all go for the same victory, I think you should all play the same map and see which victory condition is the quickest or highest scoring.
The problem with different victories is that we would have widly different games after a few turns, rendering useless any kind of comparison or advice among us.

Once you post, the advice will come ;)

I would play but sadly I only have vanilla, maybe sign me up for the next one if its vaniller?

Top Bottom