American WW2 Vet Discovers He's Not Even a U.S. Citizen!

He would have been arrested and deported for merely defrauding Social Security, much less the rest of his crimes.

It just shows how you can't get immigrants to adopt the domestic cultural standards - it's going on almost a century now and he still refuses to live up to our cultural idea of an immigrant.

The Canadians just refuse to assimilate. It is another classic example of how multicuturalism has failed:

Fox News: USA: Land of the Free, Home of the Evil?

SEATTLE — Evil — a word usually reserved for the likes of Adolph Hitler or Usama bin Laden — is now being used by more than a third of Canadian teens to describe the United States.

In a recent poll, 40 percent of Canadian teens said the United States is a force for evil in the world, with 50 percent saying it’s a force for good and 10 percent reporting they were undecided on the subject. French-Canadians (search) were even harsher, with 64 percent of them calling America a force for evil.

“What they’re reacting to is a sense that the U.S. is belligerent,” said the pollster who conducted the phone survey, Greg Lyle. “The U.S. is sort of bellicose, warmongering [and has] this sort of cowboy diplomacy.”

But former Canadian diplomat Martin Collacot (search) says the teens are responding to cues from their government, the media and their teachers.

No one is proposing a wall at our northern border.

Oh? http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/lo...ce-centre-110325/20110325/?hub=TorontoNewHome

U.S. builds surveillance facility to watch Ontario border

He would have been arrested and deported for merely defrauding Social Security, much less the rest of his crimes.

No he wouldnt.

Maybe you do not..., but what about your "fellow Americans."

Oh, I'm sure you can find the entire range from positive to negative if you really want to look. But I think the allegations of potential racism and 'what if' treatment in this case are simply unfounded.

Canadians = Americans, Americans = Evil, therefore Canadians = Evil.

The idea of serving for an amount of time in the military and being granted citizenship for your service.... hmmm now where have I heard that before?
Starship Troopers (the book, not that abomination of a movie with the same name).

The movie actually had the same goofy premise. But I agree the movie was nowhere near as good as the book, which is usually the case.

No one is proposing a door in any wall at the southern border.

Actually, there is one on every highway crossing the border.

Your're not doing too well on this topic Jolly. Off your game?

Better than a 50% pension that pays out immediately? I think my after service compensation will beat your average legionarre by a long shot, it could probably be parred down a bit actually.

That is a fantastic reward for service. It is a shame we don't have something similar anymore. I've just done 20years and was given a carboard certificate when I left. Nothing else. The Labour goverment in the early 90's dispensed with veterans pensions as they were too expensive and the vets didn't represent a large enough voting block to present any threat at an election.

Given the house prices in Australia I'd be happy with the old Roman Legionairies pay out of gold for a farm! Russell Crowes wheat farm in Spain from the Gladiator movie would do.

Top Bottom