Production and Tech not working with 3.9

I've temporarily reverted the 3.9.1 with the 3.9 release until the new build can be rebuilt with the fix.

I've temporarily reverted the 3.9.1 with the 3.9 release until the new build can be rebuilt with the fix.

sorry but i dont understand. There's a 3.9.1 already? Hadn't seen any mention of this. And isn't 3.9 the version we we're having problems with (not working policy starters and finishers)?

\Skodkim

There was a slight problem with the initial release, currently we think it may have built from the wrong branch) so Thalassicus released a quick fix.

The quick fix though was uneccessary, due to the wrong branch build so the initial 3.9 release was reverted with a very minor fix to make this production and research error work.

Hopefully.:)

There are still the policy errors, but at least there is a working copy to help fix it.

And as I type this I see there is a new 3.9.2 release which should be fine.

There was a slight problem with the initial release, currently we think it may have built from the wrong branch) so Thalassicus released a quick fix.

The quick fix though was uneccessary, due to the wrong branch build so the initial 3.9 release was reverted with a very minor fix to make this production and research error work.

Hopefully.:)

There are still the policy errors, but at least there is a working copy to help fix it.

And as I type this I see there is a new 3.9.2 release which should be fine.

You're right - ust saw that there was a 3.9.2 update. It would be very nice with some kind of release message though. I've subscribed to every single thread I can think of and have had no notice. I've even subscribed to the "Releases" page on the Github but it seems that you don't get a message if a new file is uploaded - only if there's a new post. Furthermore how should I know that this release fixes the problem? Or what 3.9.1 fixed?

Sorry if I sound a Little annoyed. I appreciate all the hard Work you put in and I think you're doing a fantastic job :goodjob: It's just that I actually took half the day off from Work yesterday just to play 3.9 and ended up using the time bug testing (which is ok - I'd just like to have known that they were fixed now...)

\Skodkim

I have done a quick test with 3.9.3 this morning so far and everything seems to be working so far. I'm about to play a game now.
Thanks for all the hard work that everyone does that makes this the best MOD out there IMO.:hatsoff:

@Skodkim

I have politely asked Thal if he would add some notation to his commits.
It is only a minor thing but seeing what the bugfix/hotfix is addressing, without reading all the code is helpful.

I'm not sure about the notifications. I get emails whenever specific issues are commented on but as to new commits, I have never seen one. Maybe a bit of fiddling with the GitHub settings is needed.

We are trying to make this move to GitHub as painless and beneficial as possible but, you know, best laids plans of mice and men. :D

Top Bottom