3.9.3 Spy Bug

Hawawaa

Prime
I have discovered some of my neighbors and their cities. I just got my first spy but I can't place him anywhere.

Github link- https://github.com/Thalassicus/cep-bnw/issues/57

Other mods- (all latest for today) all communicas, 3.9.3 diplo values .3, infoaddict .22, ethnic units .26, really advanced setup .6, calypsos colored religious both

Attachments

• Civ 5 Bugs.7z
    825.2 KB · Views: 52
This is most likely a compatibility problem. I'd have to see database.log file and the mods themselves to be sure. But common compatibility problems are caused by database conflicts (shown in database.log) and by two different mods trying to modify the same lua file (lua files should not have the same name).

I think this spy problem is Advanced start since thats the only new one. (playing new game without it)

Well I turned off advanced but I hit the problem again. I can see the cities but I can't click move to move my spy over. and I am seeing some different symbols on screen.
Spoiler :

Attachments

• Civ 5 Bugs.7z
    841.8 KB · Views: 52
Well I turned off advanced but I hit the problem again. I can see the cities but I can't click move to move my spy over. I am seeing a stacked symbols on screen well washington and a CS symbol behind it? over in locations.
Spoiler :

Your most likely candidate for trouble is 'Diplomacy Values'.

You have a lua error pointing to 'GetInfluenceSpyRankTooltip' which is called by:
Assets\DLC\Expansion2\UI\InGame\Popups\EspionageOverview.lua

As that mod is actually a DLL mod and has changed the underlying code in the DLL the C++ function that is called is most likely different.

The specific function referenced in the traceback I think is 'ShowHideHandler', where the TabSelect code block is called, and I would put good money on that being one of the things the mod changes.

I would like to see the source code to compare and see what is changed.

The database.log does show Calypso's icons is doing something odd with the sql, you may want to ask him about that. It probably isn't a gamebreaker, but just an odd way of setting up his tables.

Top Bottom