CarmenNES04: Seeds of the Earth

Update? (10char)

Come on!!!

Could you make your point a little more detailed?

I am really looking forward to the carmen, please get it together!

Airemithaeya and Dzhibar sections complete. (Not too much, but oh well)

Viusenith, League of People, Costonian, Thunukainki, and Confederation of Jorise still need to be finished.

Also, some random events will be happening. Lucky for you, I'm only bestowing benefits this turn. And better yet, every nation will get one, although some may get bigger bonuses than others. ;)

Do not expect this charity to last. The rest of the update will be finished tomorrow, with the map hopefully by next Monday. (Mouse is acting up a bit, stupid optical light)'

I may put up preliminary stats/descriptions up, but please note the stats will change as the rest of the update's bonuses are factored in. :)

Slight change of plans. I have some more parts of the update done, but not enough to warrant an edit yet. I need to go for a personal lunch which may take a long time, so there may not be an update today. Sorry for the damned delays.

On the bright side, my new nVidia 285 GTX graphics card is arriving within the next two days. :D

why would you need one of them to nes? ;)

Which today is this? :p

More of the update has been finished, Costonian and Viusenith, as well as 1/2 of the nation's bonuses. To compensate for increasing the strength of these nations, I took a small bite out of them as well. However, the bonus is worth a whole lot more than the small penalty. (These bonuses and penalties are based on what each civilization is like)

Glad to see progress :)

Death to distractions! I want this NES!

Can you at least tell us what our bonuses are in advance, please? Part of the update is up already, after all.

Top Bottom