Glory of the SPRRR (Senate and People of the Real-senate Republic of Rome)(RFC RAND)

Dont worry guys im taking over the writing. No promises, but i think it will be satisfactory.

Lets get this started!

Um, what happen to the rebellion? Is it still on? I'm confused.

Um, what happen to the rebellion? Is it still on? I'm confused.

yeah. hes playing it right now. I am in the process of writing about the first 4 turns.

Ilduce i recomend that you play more than 4 turns next time. If it take a day for every 4 turns to be played and written, then this will take awhile. Play like 10 next time.

In the meantime, I am semi-busy at the moment, so the writing will be finished tonight.

yeah. hes playing it right now. I am in the process of writing about the first 4 turns.

Ilduce i recomend that you play more than 4 turns next time. If it take a day for every 4 turns to be played and written, then this will take awhile. Play like 10 next time.

In the meantime, I am semi-busy at the moment, so the writing will be finished tonight.
Normally I would, but I am waiting for dommy to respond to an pm. WIM has a 63% chance of killing Arya in combat, I want to know whether he will attack, or wait for reinforcements. Both of the have around 5 strength atm, so holding will give Arya a chance to reheal.

I guess what I am going to do is play it, with him attacking, and with him holding with 2 different save files. Then he gets to choose which save file (I wont tell him the outcome) and we go with that. Arya will hopefully finish writing this by tomorrow but I will finish gameplay tonight.

as for less important battle orders
@Arya: your Phalanx is currently inside Omega's borders, do you want to gift him the unit?
@Omega: I currently have your unit 2 tiles away (therefore out of reach) of both Rome and Trusca, can I just hold him there until he has favorable odds to attack? or do you want him to go south towards Athens to help reinforce Arya's men in the massive battle happening there.

I was thinking if I got to play some turns during a war I could do some photos with RFOme Total War, which I'm playing a lot of right now.

I was thinking if I got to play some turns during a war I could do some photos with RFOme Total War, which I'm playing a lot of right now
The major battles:

Battle of Tuetorburg Forest (Unless we can think of a better name for a forest, lets use the one where the Romans got owned by the Germanians)
2 Numidian Cavalry and 3 spear man (I guess play as Carthage) vs 3 chariots (I guess play as Britannia) (Victory went to the Carthaginians)

Battle of Athens
(Brutti)
1 Spartan (If not available just do Roman heavy infantry) (Arya, faction leader) (3 Gold Experiance and Gold Attack, Silver Defence)
2 Roman Heavy Infantry
2 Numidian Cavalry (Reinforcements, Carthage ally)

(Julii)
6 Roman Heavy Infantry
Brutii win
The Julii captian gets killed by the numidian cavalry, and the unit routs as a result. Before the numidian cavalry arrive though, the Julii where winning

Second Battle of Athens
Greeks
1 spartan (faction leader, 3 gold experience, gold attack, silver defense)
2 numdian cavalry
2 Hopilites
1 Hopilites reinforcement

(Julii)
2 Roman Heavy Infantry with (1 gold experience (faction leader and faction heir))
1 Roman heavy Infantry
Victory goes to the Greeks, Julii faction heir (WIM) get killed in the battle. The Julli rout as a result.

Battle of Rome (In progress)
Greeks (Start south of the city)
2 Spartan (1 of them Arya, same as before)
2 Hopilites

Scipii
1 Missile Cavalry (Faction leader 2 gold experience)
1 Peasant infantry

Julii
4 Hastati (3 with 1 gold experiance)
1 Preatoian Guard (or whatever Romes most expensive infantry unit in the game is 2 silver experience, gold defense)
1 Archer (Cheap roman missile unit)
1 Peasant infantry
1 Cheapest Roman Heavy Infantry as reinforcements

As the battle is in progress, (haven't fully played it out yet) I am unsure of the result. However as dommy's unit was just killed in battle, I am giving him the opportunity to surrender to Arya and Omega (he was killled by Omega's HA)

Thats the list of battles so far. If you could play through the 4 battles and take screenshots, the screenshots would look a lot better then my some 200 foot guy stabbing another 200 foot guy on top of a city.

We wish to negotiate with the rebels, as this war is hurting Rome badly. Arya please PM me with your terms. If they are reasonable I will accept them.

I propose the following terms:

1. I will withdraw the dictatorship again and reopen democracy.

2. We will continue to rule Rome however you will be given seats in the government, and we will agree not to veto everything you suggest.

3. The Imperial Party's more balanced warlike approach will be used rather than the war party's more aggressive style. This should make the libertarians happy.

Any amendments will be discussed in PM.

I agree with all execpt two. I'll accept it if you add this as Clause 4:

"We shall dissolve the Grand Military Collation, and all parties made up of it execpt for the Imperial Party. All members of the other two parties are free to join a different party, but may not make a new one".

We shall dissolve the Grand Military Collation, and all parties made up of it execpt for the Imperial Party. All members of the other two parties are free to join a different party, but may not make a new one
Your infringing on the writes of them to form and be in any parties.

I agree with all execpt two. I'll accept it if you add this as Clause 4:

"We shall dissolve the Grand Military Collation, and all parties made up of it execpt for the Imperial Party. All members of the other two parties are free to join a different party, but may not make a new one".

Um... No.

As for #2, we were elected after all...

An armed revolution? This is getting interesting....

I would like to join this. Can parties still be formed?

if the rebellion ends, what would happen with the Rome-Charthage situation : Carthage is enemy of Dommy, but friend of the rebels?

Of course I won't create a 4th fascist party...

Instead, I found the Roman Liberation Front, a militaristic Libertarian party. We deeply believe in freedom and liberty, and have no qualms over fighting for them.

Top Bottom