LINESII- Into the Darkness- Part II

Or maybe Emor would have even become MORE twisted and traitorus? How are the "Emorans" doing now anyways? :confused:

Only time will tell. ;) (about the secret knowledge thing)

Well, for one, Eldrania would still have fallen, but slower and more painfully, inflicting more casualties. The Eldranian people were destroyed, so Veritas couldn't exactly destroy them more...but I suppose they (I) might have taken more time rebuilding from the war's damages, thus delaying/preventing the invasion of Khemri under Sempronius and causing all sorts of stuff to happen.

Like, a cold war between the CRA and Veritas/Davar, with Mogul torn apart by both sides in the middle. And, Veritas would have had armies free to aid Emor during the original Bladeist invasion, probably.

and Emor wouldn't have betrayed you eather. (which was the main point, you couldn't spare anything to make a diffrence, and you were wageing pointless wars. main reasons we drifted appart)

The Emorians mostly got booted out of Swade Emor, they're almost all in Myocacan Emor and Myocaca.

Ethnically speaking, they're spread thinly through all of Valindom (Emorans who didn't leave with Emrus) and fairly concentrated in the city of Veritas (from settlers during the time of Verta).

Emor is mainly building up and holding together under the Myceen Rule. I am plaing to start some peacfull protest to befomr a simi-independent state soon, but not for atleast another turn (and we would still be a part of them, just simi-independent.) hmm, we still hate the guts of Vertis. but that is more of political hate then hate toward their people. we have simply devloped a strng belif that matters of state are better handled out of the hands of religious leaders, both via our own Examples, and Theirs.

Emor is mainly building up and holding together under the Myceen Rule. I am plaing to start some peacfull protest to befomr a simi-independent state soon, but not for atleast another turn (and we would still be a part of them, just simi-independent.) hmm, we still hate the guts of Vertis. but that is more of political hate then hate toward their people. we have simply devloped a strng belif that matters of state are better handled out of the hands of religious leaders, both via our own Examples, and Theirs.

Or, you could accept your irrelevancy and get on with it. (jk)

I seem to remember offering you troops Terris, and you turned me down... :hmm: I thought we'd reconciled after the Crusade of Vengeance? *shrugs* If you want to be that way, go ahead.

@Iggy: As for Emorians in Old Veritas, shouldn't they have been integrated long, long ago? After all, they were virtually identical to Valins.

OOC: I'm curious iggy, why have ethnic and nationalities continued after a conquest and etc in the "Cradle" while those things are well... becoming non-existant in Guangfei? :confused:

@Iggy: As for Emorians in Old Veritas, shouldn't they have been integrated long, long ago? After all, they were virtually identical to Valins.
They're culturally integrated, though not totally physically absorbed into the Valin race. They tend to be stronger-built and more frequently red and blonde haired.

@alex-Because you haven't conquered many culturally different states. You'll note that Qingdao has a particularly strong cultural identity, though it is strongly loyal to you.

Nevermind. I answered my own paranoid rambling.

TO: Citadel

We thank you for your advisors and applaud your construction of an outpost nearby to further facilitate our relations. However, we respectfully request you cease expanding in our area. We have heard horrible tales from the outside world and would like as little of your interference here as possible.

OOC: If I missed any other diplo, direct me to it.

To: Adar

We condemn your pointless warfare. What will you provide the people of Zemora that they do not have already?

Law, order and a path to paradise.
We condemn your continueing meddling throughout this world.

Only if we are allowed to continue practicing our religion, and if you end your vendetta agaisnt the well-meaning Citadel.

If we are to join you, it will be a merger of equals, not a conquest.

How can our peoples become one if you continue to practice a different religion to us? it will create divisions among brothers and will be exploited by others.

OOC: Note that Eldrania probably would have had time to destroy Davar, or at least set them back severely. We also wiped them out on the last turn...

To: Gerougia

You must be confusing us with others--we do not interfere, but assist everyone equally. In any case, we will not expand further, and we never intended to.

How can our peoples become one if you continue to practice a different religion to us? it will create divisions among brothers and will be exploited by others.
Then war, regrettably, must continue.

Zemora calls for aid from any country that wishes to destroy the Xenophobic nation of Adar.

EDIT: Nation Stats are Done

To: Zemora

We will send you defensive aid.

Excellent, new tagets for the Inquistion :mwaha:

Hmm, I don't remember making an Inquisition...but if you really want to Cleric, go ahead. Just make sure I approve of any actions you want to make first.

Well it is currently based on Exilsium, as per my story. I thought you were going to mangle me for using your story format.

iggy just to point out, I should have an income of 7 eco points not just 6

Thy I haven't had a chance to talk to you yet, but I've worked out terms with Swiss (and hopefully Wubba will follow along....)

I've yet to speak with Kal, mostly because he's a nut and won't ever get on at inconveint times ;].

OOC: Note that Eldrania probably would have had time to destroy Davar, or at least set them back severely. We also wiped them out on the last turn...
\

Uuh, re-read that update- I defeated you in the first battle we had, but I lost most of my troops. If you focused soley against me- an unwise idea since your other flankes would have been completly open- you'd had a chance to defeat me, but I doubt that you'd "wipe me out". Also, I'd like to know how you did if you army was anniliated in that first battle, then the next turn "Veritasian, Davian, etc troops finally managed the defeat of Eldrania.".

I'm more curious about what would have happened if you had decided not to attack me that turn? The main reason I ever allied with thlayli was because of you, and had you not attacked, Davar wouldn't have become oneist and a (questionable) valin ally. I also wouldn't have gotten sucked into the Gerber conflicts and the Great War, allowing me time to actually build.

To The Citadel
From the UoA

To the contrary, we have nothing but hope for the Orums. We expected you of all to surely see the benefits of their inclusions with our people. We have (or wil be soon enough) giving them the same independent rights that the other provinces of the Union receive, and at least under us they have the protection they deserve. All we did was prevent their eventual domination by the Goorists under the leadership of their lackey kings. Note that we left them alive, exiling them to your lands. We will tolerate your heathen religion in these lands as long as you do not attempt to make the most of it.

Also note that any Citadelian troops attempting to travel through Ardan (NOT ARDANESE IGGY!) lands will be turned back, and should they attempt to continue they will be dealt with. You have no treaty with us, so we will not allow it.

OOC: Jal I didn't do anything you shouldn't have expected me to do. Just don't provoke any massive pacafist revolts in Orum and I'll leave you alone. Also, don't spread it into my other areas- I need men that can actually fight, not just sit there. Yep, thats the reason I don't want your religion.

Top Bottom