LINESII- Into the Darkness- Part II

No.

Due to numerous problems, my updating is further delayed. And I may be gone for next weekend as well.

Ironically, I think updating will be easier once I'm doing school.

Well, I have no clue to be completely honest.

It's the inconvenience of having to put half of my time into correspondence, and being gone every freaking weekend. Not to mention me being distracted by JalNES. I am bitter about that.

*screams*

Can you have it by the time das updates?

I've written three pages and done the pre update stats, my last update was 11 pages of MS word.

Maybe I'll cut back in quality for a while...

I can't work tonight, I've got a lot of other work to do. GAAAHH!!!!!

I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!

Excuse me.

Just to confirm, there is no threat on the continuation of this NES, regardless of delays. I think 27 pages without an update confirm that.

I'm doing correspondence. The school is somewhere in Fort Saint John, in central British Columbia. That should save you a few thousand kilometers... :p

It's at 1001 Lewes Boulevard, if you ever drop by for a visit/arson rampage.

I'm starting to get a deep dark hatred of all things Thlayli related.. You and your NAO :p

Ahh no update and now my name has sunk from the top eight posters stupid internet.

I've always wanted to go to British Columbia.
It's, I'll admit, quite a bit nicer than the Yukon. More temperate, and bigger trees. All we've got is twenty billion spindly spruce and pine trees.

Lord_Iggy said:
It's, I'll admit, quite a bit nicer than the Yukon. More temperate, and bigger trees. All we've got is twenty billion spindly spruce and pine trees.

I like trees. :p

Douglas firs beat spruce any day.

I believe every tree in the Yukon can be classified in 3 categories.

Skinny with big needles, skinny with small needles, trembling aspen.

Of course, some people will insist on the difference between White Spruce and Blue Spruce... :p No one notices really.

I like a healthy mix of deciduous and coniferous trees...

Wait a second.

I'm nerdy enough to be discussing trees?

You never saw this post. >_>

SEE WHAT NAO HAS DONE TO A BRILLIANT MIND??? Reduced to talking about tree classifications! :cry: Iggy! what's happened to you!

Top Bottom