Random Rants VI: See, this is why we can't have nice things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My younger cat hurt her paw and won't let me take a look at it to see how bad it is. :(

My younger cat hurt her paw and won't let me take a look at it to see how bad it is. :(

Have you tried to hold her head firmly? Many cats instinctively don't move when you hold there head to avoid hurting themselves. Of course, you should be careful not hurt the cat by holding it to tight.

The best way to restrain a cat is to wrap it in a towel.

Gotta make sure you get the limbs inside the towel, though, or what you've got is a bundled towel with angry sharp scratchy things sticking out of it.

I HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS, GOGF. :mad:

Damn! I clicked on a link without thinking and now Chinese gold farmers are trying to log my keys! They keep popping up as fast as my anti-virus can get rid of them. Fortunately it appears only to be catching the Trojan just as it's unpacking the downloader before it can download the keylogger. But I'm not taking any chances so I'm going to do a full system reformat and make sure to immediately put NoScript on Firefox. :mad:

The simplest thing to do at the moment: Do not type anything.

I thought travelling 6000 miles and getting a job in a summer camp in the states would change me; but now I'm stuck working with people, both English and American who I just can't relate to but they can easily relate to each other. Now that my supply of trivial facts and oddball sayings are drying up, I can see myself getting less and less popular by the day as my housemate gets more and more popular. Then again, I'm guessing this is karma for being placed in a camp in a really nice area...

Also, why does my Nokia phone have to have a headphone input half the size of every other headphone input that ever existed...

Wait, this isn't a rant, it's like group therapy, but without the group... sorry guys

CVS, STOP RICKROLLING ME. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom