Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you didn't want to get it, you should've used protection.

I swear I scanned for viruses first and stayed in the sandbox, but the interface cohesion was too high and coupling occurred despite my best efforts.

I swear I scanned for viruses first and stayed in the sandbox, but the interface cohesion was too high and coupling occurred despite my best efforts.

And that's just from Beavers. Toss in Wine and Cougars and you really have problems with Crabs. :eek:

But then before you know it, she's got your Nationalism and your Nationhood. :cry: That's their game, I'm tellin ya.

Looks like the discovered land makes sort of a vague swastika in the shadows?

Uh - Well I'm speechless. It's not often people cause me to be lost for words, but Boudica did it here...

Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG

Uh - Well I'm speechless. It's not often people cause me to be lost for words, but Boudica did it here...

Do you have vassals?

Can anyone guess what's wrong with this picture?

Bonus Question 1: Can anyone guess why I called it Porto Seguro?
Bonus Question 2: Can anyone guess why I built Porto Seguro?
Bonus Question 3: Can anyone guess why I was zooming in so close?

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 1,145
Can anyone guess what's wrong with this picture?

Bonus Question 1: Can anyone guess why I called it Porto Seguro?
Bonus Question 2: Can anyone guess why I built Porto Seguro?
Bonus Question 3: Can anyone guess why I was zooming in so close?

You haven't met the Malinese empire yet.
B1: Porto Seguro was where Portuguese explorer Pedro Álvares Cabral first set foot on the New World. (Thank you, Wikipedia.) Porto Seguro is your first city on a new landmass.
B2: For the lulz.
B3: See above.

Very sharp! :goodjob: Yes, and after a few seconds of speechlessness, I realised that was the reason! :)

I thought that the displayed attitude took vassals into account. If not, this seems like a nice enhancement possibility for BUG (scoreboard and screens) and BULL (attitude hover).

You haven't met Mali yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom