C2C - Transhuman Era

@MrAzure

So I updated the online tech tree with your new techs (in red). And wow, if I did not know better I would say your a time traveler come back to tell us all the technologies of the future!

This is going to be so epic!! Great job with the concepts! I cannot wait to see the buildings you make for those techs.

Remember you can post unit ideas in ls612's unit thread and we can figure out stuff for them.

Lol well look at the last two videos above this post..

Supernova Age is gonna be a blast for thunderbrd! replace the super heroes with human that have "super powers" [technology has gona a long way]. The "suoer heroes" are actually genetically modified humans infused with exotic materials discovered on far planets.

Dimension Age is similiar to Final Fantasy 13..you have control of dimensions, that we mortals call "magic", and there are dimension cyborgs..(cyborgs with magical properties). those two ages we can add stuff from Fall of Heaven 2.

I will make the early bug tech changes tonight..

MrAzure: I think that we should base late-Transhuman and Galactic Era progression off of the Kardashev Scale. It would look something like this:

Type 1 Civ:This would start occuring by the end of TH, with Megastructures and Terra Computer, as we finally maximize earth's capacity to support us without having other planets. This would be where you still only have small colonies on Mars and the Moon, and maybe some holdings on the outer moons.

Type 2 Civ: This would last until you discover technology to go FTL at will. I don't know what we want for that, my own sci-fi universe has spacial folding as their method of going from star to star, but who knows what we want for C2C. Anyway, this could include the start of Galactic Map exploration, although it should be very costly (high upkeep on holdings on other stars) and dangerous (we could repurpose the random loss of ships at sea for this one). You would have the solar engineering techs here. This actually brings us up close to the end of the Galactic Era tech tree as we have it currently, maybe you could help fix that.;)

Type 3 Civ: This would be where the Galactic Map is fully open to exploitation, and full-scale interstellar warfare could begin. This would also be where the new Space Victory comes in, where your civ harnesses the energy around the Galactic Black Hole to create a wormhole to somewhere.

That is just my 2cp on the matter, I think that it is more simple, not to say that your model isn't good, it just seems too arbitrarily divided.

@MrAzure

One rule I want to make the Galactic era is the whole alien issue. I would like all techs to more or less follow a path where contact from aliens never has to happen. We can always add them if we choose but I don't want it to be a must for the tech tree.

Likewise I would like to explore the possibility of humanity evolving to the different planets they colonize and becoming the "aliens". If a planet has higher gravity then bodies for that environment would be made to survive on that planet.

In short humanity can become as diverse as any science fiction alien race. But rather than originating from the stars they would all come from Earth in origin. Note that synthetic, artificial and species uplifting could be done as well. Such a robotic races, chimera races or even animals like dolphins or dogs gaining their own planets and cultures.

Non-sentient alien worlds (think Darwin IV) could be within our galaxy, but rare to find. And then for the epic end game we have the real deal intelligent alien race. This race will be far superior in technology coming from another galaxy. In general I would like them to be hostile so there is a challenge at the end of the game. I would say they would be around the level of Wormhole Travel but not Ascension.

I would like to keep the appearance of them as ambiguous as possible so one can use their own imagination of what they might look like. We can obviously show what the spaceships and stuff look like but what they look like beyond that should remain a mystery.

(edited)
I think options for different outcomes can make things incredibly interesting. I love What-If's.

Science fiction has offered so many different types of scenarios that we could explore (Transhuman and otherwise):
Different types of Wormholes, time-space travel with iterative timelines (there are so many potential ways of this working), dimensional/multi-verse travel and interaction (also many different ways this could work), ancient progenitor civilizations, galactic archaeology, all sorts of bio-engineering future possibilities, both apocalyptic and idealistic, Alien jungles, zero-gee oceans and breathable areas in space (see Larry Niven's 1980's Integral Trees and Smoke Ring books for example), planet-free lifeforms, sentient parasites, accelerated evolution, alternate earths, living or moving cities or sentient planets, fascinating technological discoveries and implications (example, a technology ending gunfire; Arthur C. Clarke's The Trigger), engineering galactic macrostructures (Arthur C. Clarke's Rama series, John Varley's Titan, Wizard, Demon series, Dyson Spheres, Larry Niven's Ringworld/s) , undersea whole civilizations, exploring beyond universe bubble physics and macro structure, civs caught in time or slowed down in black holes (Vernor Vinge's Marooned in Realtime books, Fredrick Pohl's Heechee series), machine based ecosystems (James Hogan's Code of the Lifemaker and The Immortality Option), Living cities, life and civilizations living on stars (Robert L Forward's Dragon's Egg and Starquake), energy based life forms, and all sorts of interesting alien or just human civilization variations where different alien civs have all sorts of political, economic, and dominating relationships based on differing biology, technology, and philosophy. Also ideas easily and quickly pulled from wikipedia/google; Star Trek, Star Wars, Alien/s, many tv series, role-playing games, comics, and books, all realistic, interesting, and plausible. (note: I am well read and watched)

I previously mentioned the Kardashev Scale in the Galactic thread, especially the roleplaying variations like in Gurps and other sci-fi roleplaying games, I definitely agree they should be used for future era outlining. There are so many technologies/tech trees that can be ported with ease, (with good supporting explanations relationships, text, possible units, pictures, etc.) out there (internet) that could be used. I'm not saying the ideas are mine, just that many ideas have been mentioned in other C2C threads (as well as in other civ mods), and should be revisited since they have been mentioned.

The more varied and interesting the end game can become, the more fun the pursuit will be. Randomness, diversity, and variation is the spice of life.
I bet that with time a lot of these ideas can be explored in C2C.

You never know until you reach and try; time, experience, and imagination may be the only limits to seeing how far programming/modding C2C can go if you push it a little. At one time reaching the moon was thought impossible not to mention sailing across the ocean.

Imagine using multi-maps to load a separate save game for a time-travel or dimensional portal (no different implementation than loading a map for planets). Devise ripples of government policy or technology implications, displacing cultures, and having more macro control of civilization culture. Use bio-inspired fractally generated random behavior (like map scripts) to create weather map layers, plagues like yellow fever, or the bird flu, and other living world elements, like barbarians and animals, corporations and guilds, independent traders, missionaries, entrepreneurs, and other units that are sporadically and spontaneously generated in the word to give flavor. From Vanilla civ to religion, to corporations/businesses, to great leaders/villains, to weather, multi-maps, changing terrain features, diseases, ideas for controlling major trends and memes which could have some major civ changing impact. Literally the sky's not the limit. The galaxy is. (or more). (ps It would be nice to know what people think of these ideas.)

I know some of these ideas may be ambitious, but some are no different than having the right technology, or unit, or set of tweaked scripting, some things may just take time.
The future is everyone's for the making. The future era's in this mod as well as the future for this mod.

I have a few graphics for improvements that may fit with the marine - factories like on land, gardens and fish farms by hrochland if we need the.

What I mean is if people are exposed to radiation they get sick and die, not get super powers. Genetically engineering is one thing but nuclear radiation is just going to give you cancer (or worse).

The concept is not so unsound as it may seem. Radiation is well known to cause random mutation. Cancer itself is a mutation of the cell that disables the cell's ability to limit its reproduction rate. This causes health disasters in a living system because generally only a segment of the body receives this mutation leaving the rest to fall out of disharmony in the schism. If, theoretically, and they went over this not only in the Hulk series but also in the X-files, you had the entire body unite in a cancerous mutation, you'd have a highly regenerative, excessively strong, constantly growing out of control body, but it'd be the WHOLE body so it wouldn't fall out of synch with itself. It wouldn't likely have an extremely long lifespan, but it would be extremely regenerative, tough and psychologically deranged as well of being capable of some short-term survivability:crazyeye:

Plus, on the 'Hills have eyes' concept, people directly exposed to high doses of radiation sure do tend to die. But those who survive it tend to have vast degrees of mutation waiting to be passed along to the next generation. These mutations can lead to a great variety of lifeforms. If those are lucky enough to survive, its quite conceivable that you could generate a clan of any number of 'types' of mutated human beings. This was more what I was thinking... longterm exposure on a given terrain to fallout would tend to cause those few who live there to mutate at an extremely chaotic breakneck rate. These would never feel like they could fit in in society so they'd rise eventually as barbarians.

Also: RE aliens and such... it appears we may have an era where we are colonizing the solar system preceding the galactic map. I'm thinking we should stage an alien invasion event during this era. We have to realize there aren't going to be any other civs on the map once we get this far. Getting the ai to maintain a balance of power this far out will be next to impossible. So we NEED to have civilizations spawn for the late eras in the game or we won't really have a game... just a VS barbarians simulator.

@MrAzure: great adoption of some of my concepts there... As I said, I'm just throwing it all out there. Much of my idea contributions were based on my own Sci-fi writings.

I also agree with the idea of a major alien invasion or first contact event in an era, kind of like a apocalyptic era, an alien first contact event (devestating or transcendant) in the transhuman or galactic era, where radical changes like global events affect every civilization. The event doesn't have to be a one time event either, it could be a mini era of changes, or repeated smaller events.

rightfuture said:
Imagine using multi-maps to load a separate save game for a time-travel or dimensional portal (no different implementation than loading a map for planets).
I've been musing on much of the same thing here... unlimit autosaves and note the game that they were made on and allow a time portal to be built to any of the various savegame points that adds that game's map and processing into the multi-map array on your current game... the time-warfare could get extremely intricate but we'd have to establish the basic rule that, of course, whatever happens 'then' doesn't impact the 'now' because you can only adjust the past in such a way that it starts a whole new alternative timeline. We'd probably find it fairly useless to utilize for any real edge in the 'Now' frame (unless we used it to go back and conquer more land for development - time-real estate as it were) but could make for rather interesting gameplay. Of course, the old 'you' would immediately become another AI nation civ to interact with, complete with a massive diplomatic bonus.

Only problem I see with this would be processing... could become extremely overloading to even the most modern computers!

Star Trek, Star Wars, Alien/s, many tv series, role-playing games, comics, and books, all realistic, interesting, and plausible. (note: I am well read and watched)

I would not say that Star Trek and Star Wars are realistic. From the point of view of them being "aliens" is just as realistic as elves (Vulcans) and werewolves (Wookiees). As a future sub-race of humans they would make much more sense if you had to have your classic humanoid alien with blue skin or pointy ears.

Imagine if you will if Earth were populated by sentient dogs instead of humans. And for their science fiction every alien was the dog version of our made up aliens. Super Dog, Yoda Dog, etc. And they really expect that when they encounter aliens they will look like some sort of dog with green fur or 3 tails.

This is why I dislike humanoid aliens in science fiction. It is much too human centric and anthropomorphized. If we ever encounter real aliens they will most likely look nothing like us (or dogs).

In fact most aliens are human sized, I would not be surprised if we found large giant aliens (think Avatar but not humanoid) or small little aliens. Sure they might be bilaterally symmetric, carbon based and even have eyes and limbs, but in what configuration, what other factors lead to their evolution?

What if they are aquatic? nocturnal, come from a light or low gravity world? And even if they had a world the same size, same temperature range and same sun, I doubt they would ever look anything like us. Or even think like us!!

Even if we ran Earth over again from any point in history I doubt we would get human looking sentient species. We could have anything from intelligent raptor dinosaurs to Cambrian explosion creatures with 5 eyes and a beak on the end of a trunk. And that's just with our own planet. Think of what could be out there.

This is why I want to keep the aliens in the game very rare and very ambiguous on their appearance.

The concept is not so unsound as it may seem. Radiation is well known to cause random mutation. Cancer itself is a mutation of the cell that disables the cell's ability to limit its reproduction rate. This causes health disasters in a living system because generally only a segment of the body receives this mutation leaving the rest to fall out of disharmony in the schism. If, theoretically, and they went over this not only in the Hulk series but also in the X-files, you had the entire body unite in a cancerous mutation, you'd have a highly regenerative, excessively strong, constantly growing out of control body, but it'd be the WHOLE body so it wouldn't fall out of synch with itself. It wouldn't likely have an extremely long lifespan, but it would be extremely regenerative, tough and psychologically deranged as well of being capable of some short-term survivability:crazyeye:

Plus, on the 'Hills have eyes' concept, people directly exposed to high doses of radiation sure do tend to die. But those who survive it tend to have vast degrees of mutation waiting to be passed along to the next generation. These mutations can lead to a great variety of lifeforms. If those are lucky enough to survive, its quite conceivable that you could generate a clan of any number of 'types' of mutated human beings. This was more what I was thinking... longterm exposure on a given terrain to fallout would tend to cause those few who live there to mutate at an extremely chaotic breakneck rate. These would never feel like they could fit in in society so they'd rise eventually as barbarians.

1. All species are exposed to radiation during their life and it causes changes within their DNA. Most of the time it is harmless. Over time through natural selection different changes from this can be expressed. Such as a mutant gene that make a moth brown helps it survive in a polluted environment while the white moth gets picked off by predators and cannot live long enough to reproduce.

However large amounts of mutation can ad do kill off the organism or cause them to to no longer be able to reproduce properly. It all depends upon the complexity of the species. Humans, being a more complex organism than the moth and a longer gestation and longer time to mature would have a hard time taking on large mutations. Especially on a timescale so short as the one we are on for the game. Humans just don't grow up and reproduce fast enough to have major mutations like the ones you propose.

This is why genetic engineering is a much better choice than random radiation. You take the chance out of it and pick the genes you want to express quickly in one generation rather than many generations.

'Hills have eyes' is Hollywood and not realistic. While there are grains of truth in it such as radiation can cause mutations is nothing at the scale and level shown in those movies. It would be like thinking, plants need water to grow. Giving plants a huge amount of water to grow must make giant plants!!

Also: RE aliens and such... it appears we may have an era where we are colonizing the solar system preceding the galactic map. I'm thinking we should stage an alien invasion event during this era. We have to realize there aren't going to be any other civs on the map once we get this far. Getting the ai to maintain a balance of power this far out will be next to impossible. So we NEED to have civilizations spawn for the late eras in the game or we won't really have a game... just a VS barbarians simulator.

I believe in the other alien topic we decided that the event would be random. Basically once you reach the modern era there can be an alien invasion. The chance would increase as you reach trans-human and then galactic. Thus an early invasion would be very devastating, while a late invasion you may have a chance to fend them off before they did major damage to your empire.

And why would we not have other human civilizations in the Galactic era? At the very least you would get Space Pirates (aka space barbarians). And even if you do not play with revolutions on I would think some super power nation could colonize space along with you.

With revolutions on then any number of civs could split off just like during the colonization of the new world. I think it should be very hard to keep space colonies without some revolution happening.

I can agree with you on the first point but I still think truth is often stranger than fiction and we aren't giving the power of life itself to adapt nearly enough credit. Its the sort of thing we may eventually find out with the reality litmus test eventually... in otherwords, its the kind of thing some will think is unlikely and some will think is likely until it either never happens or it actually does. The arguments on both sides of the fence are both fairly logical imo.

As for the second topic there, I'm going to do what I decided to do before and set it down for now. I think we'll have to see what happens in the playtesting before we realize what I'm saying about ai and gamebalance and the need for spawning civs in lategame. Until then, until we experience it, its certainly going to be easier to do things along the lines of 'barbs only aliens'. But I can see it now... down the road much future modding will have a lot to do with creating a lot of various alien civilizations because the game's going to kinda suck without them. (or without playing on revolutions, a mechanic I and I think many others find to be little more than an irritant.

I definitely agree that I find the humanocentric alien forms on most forms of sci-fi media to be irritating... but I get that its much easier for producers to get aliens covered in this manner because non-human actors are in short supply ;) Nevertheless, there's a popular theory that suggests that life does take mathematically likely paths through evolution and leads to a surprisingly limited number of likely successful forms, many of which are quite humanoid in nature, even if they do vary greatly within the 'humanoid' definition. Nevertheless, I feel any work on 'aliens' would benefit greatly from a highly varied lifeform based approach.

Ill reply to everyone tommarrow

All the digital Age techs are completely done, im gonna focus on digital age buildings before i do the Cyber Age. I PMd the files to Hydro for review

take a look at this lol!

TAB]Digital culture is the combination of televison, music, consumer, and online culture.Online culture is a new artistic and sociological phenomena resulting from online forums, memes, MMORPGS (Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Games), Wikis (Digital Encyclopedia), online video, social networking, consumer electronics companies , online artist websites, and social news websites like Reddit. [PARAGRAPH:2]A meme is "an idea, behavior or style that spreads from person to person within a culture."A meme acts as a unit for carrying cultural ideas, symbols or practices, which can be transmitted from one mind to another through writing, speech, gestures, rituals or other imitable phenomena. Supporters of the concept regard memes as cultural analogues to genes in that they self-replicate, mutate and respond to selective pressures. Digital culture is unsual in that virtually every online forum has its own set of customs and cultures.[PARAGRAPH:2] Memes have been highly popular in communicated visual ideas and emotions and have slowly replaces Emotioncons. The anonymity of the Internet has generated s generation of people who communicate with each other on a global level, discover new knoweldge, and make friends all over the world. Digital culture also represents the digital prostest and hacker culture agrainst legislation that attempts to regulate the Internet. [PARAGRAPH:2].[PARAGRAPH:2]The Information Age formed by capitalizing on the computer microminiaturization advances, with a transition spanning from the advent of the personal computer in the late 1970s to the internet's reaching a critical mass in the early 1990s, and the adoption of such technology by the public in the two decades after 1990. Bringing about a fast evolution of technology in daily life, as well as of educational life style, the Information Age has allowed rapid global communications and networking to shape modern society.

Oh Poptart Cat, is there no where you cannot go?

On a side note if you have any ideas for icon/buttons for the Galactic Era techs which currently don't have one please feel free to add them.

Examples ...

- Antimatter Rocket
- Atomization Field
- Attometer Engineering
- Duelflux Temporal Quantum Rift
- Endogenous Euclidean Propulsion
- Extraterrestrial Agriculture*
- Launch Arcology*
- Orbital Megastructures
- Photonic Satellites
- Trans-Tangible Neutrino Accelerators
- VASIMR Propulsion

* = Ones I have a button/icon in mind for.

Most of these were made up by Civ Fuehrer BTW.

It would be out of sync as forming the structures in the human body requires fine control. Uncontrolled proliferation in the eyes for instance would soon end up with no light getting to the sensor cells or the signals not reaching the brain any more. Body openings would clog, skin would not reform as skin as the specialized cells do not form the usual layers any more. Complex structures like the kidneys? Say goodbye to their functionality.

I would not say that Star Trek and Star Wars are realistic. .

I was referring to the science fiction ideas that were being explored, not the fantasy storytelling.

I think it is realistic to have iPads, medical scanners, surgical robots, and Probes that scan the atmospheres of planets light years away for signs of life, all inspired by these movies and shows. take away the treknobabble and floppy eard green muppets and you have a timeless and inspirational exploration of ideas by groups of diverse people trying to defeat a dystopian future and create a plausible world of ideals and improving things as a team.
I for one think Star trek and star wars inspired technologies that c2c is already exploring and using. C2C can only benefit from picking the good ideas from science fiction like this, and avoid the the silly or pointless ideas. Playing with lightsabers and warp drives is fun, but is it possible? cloaking fields, laser cannons, quantum entangled teleportation, flip phone and comm badge communicators, holo decks . There are proof of concept if not mainstream projects that already exit. you don't need a Tribble , an ewok, or a gungan jester, or a goofy robot to make a plausible Sci-fi epic. I say don't use the bad stuff or things you didn't like. But I am saying consider the good ideas that lie within. The values of these shows for me come from exploration and speculation of the possibilities of the future. these shows are worth looking at for technologies, heck even Ideas for units could fit well in C2C.

@MrAzure

Ok some problems. Please chnage the following ...

Aquaculture
Req Techs: Ecology AND AND Marine Biology

Notes: You had Ecological Engineering instead of Marine Biology. Ecological Engineering is much farther down the tree and redundant if Marine Architecture requires it too.

Exoplanet Discovery
Req Techs: Cloud Computing AND Super String Theory AND Radio Astronomy

Notes: Seems like Radio Astronomy would be something you should know before discovering Exoplanets.

Biofuels
Req Techs: Gene Manipulation AND Fuel Cells AND Aquaculture

Notes: This is to include algae based biofuels that can be farmed via aquaculture.

Biomechanical Harvesting
Req Techs: Cloning AND Biofuels AND Extreme Sports

Notes: Extreme Sports would give data needed about the limits of the body.

Military Robotics
Req Techs: Cyberwarfare AND Biomechanical Harvesting AND Machine Learning AND Unmanned Air Vehicles

Notes: I think Unmanned Air Vehicles should be added so the experience of Drones can be applied to other military robots.

Ecological Engineering
Req Techs: Biofuels AND Climate Models AND Fire Suppression AND Volcanology

Note: I just think this needs more science tech requirments.

----

And a question ...

1. Why's Photo Realism require Exoplanet Discovery. How are they connected?

Thanks in advance! :goodjob:

I was referring to the science fiction ideas that were being explored, not the fantasy storytelling.

I think it is realistic to have iPads, medical scanners, surgical robots, and Probes that scan the atmospheres of planets light years away for signs of life, all inspired by these movies and shows. take away the treknobabble and floppy eard green muppets and you have a timeless and inspirational exploration of ideas by groups of diverse people trying to defeat a dystopian future and create a plausible world of ideals and improving things as a team.
I for one think Star trek and star wars inspired technologies that c2c is already exploring and using. C2C can only benefit from picking the good ideas from science fiction like this, and avoid the the silly or pointless ideas. Playing with lightsabers and warp drives is fun, but is it possible? cloaking fields, laser cannons, quantum entangled teleportation, flip phone and comm badge communicators, holo decks . There are proof of concept if not mainstream projects that already exit. you don't need a Tribble , an ewok, or a gungan jester, or a goofy robot to make a plausible Sci-fi epic. I say don't use the bad stuff or things you didn't like. But I am saying consider the good ideas that lie within. The values of these shows for me come from exploration and speculation of the possibilities of the future. these shows are worth looking at for technologies, heck even Ideas for units could fit well in C2C.

Oh don't get me wrong I love Muppets in space (I am a big fan of Farscape) and I am glad we have Star trek inspired technology today. Its no secret that today's science fiction is tomorrows reality and the creative people of media are what inspire the scientists and engineers to make those dreams a reality.

In fact just within C2C if it were not for the coders like AIAndy and Koshling we could not do half the stuff my little imagination has come up with (or was inspired by).

I am all for storytelling and imagination, I just think that we as a project could have cool plausible technologies without having to resort to "space magic". I mean we have Time Travel on the tree for goodness sakes! :lol: How much more do you want to go?

Oh Poptart Cat, is there no where you cannot go?

On a side note if you have any ideas for icon/buttons for the Galactic Era techs which currently don't have one please feel free to add them.

Examples ...

- Antimatter Rocket
- Atomization Field
- Attometer Engineering
- Duelflux Temporal Quantum Rift
- Endogenous Euclidean Propulsion
- Extraterrestrial Agriculture*
- Launch Arcology*
- Orbital Megastructures
- Photonic Satellites
- Trans-Tangible Neutrino Accelerators
- VASIMR Propulsion

* = Ones I have a button/icon in mind for.

Most of these were made up by Civ Fuehrer BTW.
I have plenty of great graphics for all of them.

buiding ideas

Forensics
Unit: SWAT
Promotion: Crime Analysis (lowers crime)
Juvenile Detention Center
Forensics Laboratory
Carbon Dating Center

Cloud Computing
Internet Radio Stations
Online Video Channels
Search Engine Advertising
Networked Game Consoles
Online Shipping Warehouse
Cloud Computing Services
Web Store

Bioinformatics
Genealogy Center
Medical Campus
Paternity Clinic
Birth Defect Detection
Automated Diagnostics
Home Security Service

Media Psycology
Wonder: Pear Inc.
Digital Electronics Retailer
Online Advertising
Childhood Education Center
e-book publisher

Cyberwarfare
Wonder: Great Firewall of China
Wonder: United States Department of Cybersecurity
Promotion: Hacker I
Military Antivirus
Encrypted Firewall
Cybersecurity Conference
Counterfeit Goods Rings
Computer Repair Shop
White Hat Hacker
Identity Fraud
Cybersecurity Research Center

Exoplanet discovery
New Corporation : Centauri Galactic (commercial space flight)
Exoplanet Reseach Center
Meteorite Research Center
Commercial Spaceflight Manufacturer
Satellite Defense Program
Digital Reconnisance
Mars Rovers

Gesture Recognition
Smart Phone Retailer
Motion Arcade
Traffic Cameras
E-books

neurotechnology
Sleep Disorders Clinic
Athlete Training Center
Research Asylum
Pharmaceutical Company

Digital Culture
Promotion; Hacker II
MMORPG Game Studio
Digital Music Store
Spectator Sports (mma, ufc, wrestlemania)
Open Source Encyclopedia
Meme Museum
App Store
Hacker Collective
Class Warfare Protest
Social Networking Headquarters

Photorealism
CGI Studio
Photorealistic Game Consoles
3D Animation Studio

Speech Recognition
GPS Satellites