Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

Why can't you just use YYZ for Canada's War Theme and La Villa Strangiatto for their Peace Theme?

I think that while it'd be awesome to have Rush as Canada's soundtracks, I'm sure CL gets enough Civ-related complains as it is.

YYZ was considered and rejected.

Actually, the biggest problem with Canada's War Theme was that real Canadian military themes all sound like circus music.

I think that while it'd be awesome to have Rush as Canada's soundtracks, I'm sure CL gets enough Civ-related complains as it is.

Oops, I forgot to put the Mischievous smiley :)mischief:) at the end of that post. That's what I get for typing hurriedly at work before my boss walks by.

Don't all military themes sound a bit like circus music? Hell, I'm fairly sure I may have heard the Königgrätzer Marsch in some circus-related thing.

If you have a religious civ, you can always use Shadow of Deth by Megadeth, although it has lyrics :( (I should mention that to JFD)

strangely we actually haven't really done a religious civ that's all about religion, except possibly the Wabanaki. The Anishinaabe are religious, and so are the Dene, but not in a mechanically religious way.

Don't all military themes sound a bit like circus music? Hell, I'm fairly sure I may have heard the Königgrätzer Marsch in some circus-related thing.

It's more that circus music sounds a lot like military marches - a practice started because people matched the pomposity of a military parade to a bunch of clowns pratting about in bright colours.

Dunno where they got that idea from. =]

Something tells me it isn't Nigeria after all - because that's almost too obvious. Then again, would be awesome to see them released!

Something tells me it isn't Nigeria after all - because that's almost too obvious. Then again, would be awesome to see them released!

But if it's not Nigeria because that'd be too obvious, surely the most un-obvious thing you could do in that scenario is release Nigeria? But then that would make it obvious so if we instead release, say, Yolngu then that'd be the un-obvious pick, but because that's so un-obvious it'd be the obvious pick- GAH

*still lurking around for the Giants of Africa* :p If this will happen the day is almost perfect.

Does anyone know where that wikia link to what projects everyone has is?

Top Bottom