Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

I really hope we will see some of this civs in the next two weeks (need more civs to play in my holidays before the RL strikes back). :p

Seems like something we'll definitely have to look at. Logs would be helpful in this case.

Meanwhile, here's some art for our upcoming civs!

Greenland and Yolgnu hype!

http://imgur.com/a/gT6t5

Bam! Sto:mex skin. Which means that after being shelved for over a year, the Coast Salish are on their way again!

Since it's been so long, I should dredge up what the Coast Salish coming out means:

Leader: Chief Seattle
The Law of Generosity -- Gold spent or otherwise lost produces Golden Age Points (12:1 ratio.) When you achieve a Golden Age, City States that you are trading with gain a large boost of Influence.
Sto:mex -- Replaces Pikeman: The Sto:mex (or noble warrior) generates +1 Gold per turn for each level it has achieved (after they overcome their maintenance cost of 2 Gold/turn), and upgrade into a LongSwordsman instead of the Lancer.
Potlatch House -- Replaces Bank - Instead of +1 Gold, incoming Trade Routes provide +2 Food and +1 Happiness for the Salish and the owner of the Trade Route.

As usual, all this is subject to change.

Always excited to see more FN civs in the works. When the Salish come out they're a sure addition to my modded civ build! Though I'm curious, where does the name for the Sto:mex come from? A quick google search and scan of the Salish Wikipedia article yielded no results.

Always excited to see more FN civs in the works. When the Salish come out they're a sure addition to my modded civ build! Though I'm curious, where does the name for the Sto:mex come from? A quick google search and scan of the Salish Wikipedia article yielded no results.

I actually don't know off-hand, since (a year and a bit ago) I consulted other people who suggested names.

On my Steam I made a collection of new Civs, enhancements, and more! The Civs are from THE BEST MODDERS including the Colonialist Legacies team. Total Civ V Mod addict.

This claims it just means "warrior" in Sto:lo.

Sto:Mex upgrading into an unit of the very same era is certainly an interesting decision...

Ha! I might want to think that one through.

Speaking of Decisions:

Underground Buildings

and

Poisonous Berries

And Marbozir's just started a game as the Blackfoot, so that's nice. =]

one day scape civs will be played by marbs. but it is not this day.

Rumours of my death were... pretty accurate, actually. I've really not had my head in the game for the past few months. I guess that with the release of Civ 6, a game that the small charred turnip balanced on my stomach pretending to be a laptop has nary a snowball's chance in a blast furnace of running properly, I got a bit disheartened. I really care about the Civ modding community, and, well... I might not be able to be a productive part of it any more.

But this is off-topic. Um. Salish return hype? That sounds like fun. SALISH HYPE. =]

Yeah, now I just have to have free time.

I'm still in the recovery stage from moving, and my son has a battery of first birthday parties.

Top Bottom