[MOD] Fall from Heaven II

Are golem sounds in? I haven't heard them while playing with luchirup, exept when I looked for them in civ4/mods/ffh folder.

Other new sound are good.

Sword icon 'removes' all combat units from display, useful when you throw spells and such. I suppose pentagrams and 3rd icon removes summons and mages but I havent tried out. Other icons are: Remove wounded units, reomove healthy units, remove combat units and remove non-combat units from list.

Thanks, they are new, are they explained in detail anywhere?

ok n00b question and cant look hard.......what are all the options above sentry etc...

like green med and red med sign

also exp players what is best teams aka most complete teams! to play with against

i chosing whoever with most uu's!

Hello,

Just a quick question.
Is this what the Orc Axeman is supposed to look like? Hot pink just isn't menacing enough!

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 182
Kael, do civs get biased starting locations?

I know it's usually random but civs like the Malakim get an innate bonus in deserts, and it'd be pretty useless if they started in the jungle! I haven't had many games to notice a pattern if there is biased starts...
No, but someone made a fractal map change that allows for this for a handful of civs.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=183924

Patch "i" (Teg's patch) is uploaded and linked in the first post. Its a first for the FfH, I just passed the whole mod over to Teg Navanis to update and he coded some mouseover help for the PLE buttons and added his entire Unit statistics mod (look for the new little button below the time/date box).

Patch "i" includes the following changes:

1. Mouseover the PLE buttons now shows their function (code by Teg Navanis).
2. Teg's Unit Statistics mod integrated.
3. Regeneration now allows healing while moving.
4. Updated French translation by Keldan.
5. Fixed a moves calculation display problem (fix by Vorshlumpf).

CarpeDiem said:
also exp players what is best teams aka most complete teams! to play with against

i chosing whoever with most uu's!

I don't know who the best is, but I played a game as Arendel with Amelchanier and Thessa as my AI allies. And placed Alexis, Jonus and Tebryn on the other team. It was the elves against the world.

0.15i should be compatible to patch 0.15h. I don't have a save to test it out, but the unit statistics mod has a compatibility mode that recognizes 'old' save games. The statistics will be wrong though. The other changes are minor and don't affect save games.

I founded the Order and it has spread to all my cities. In fact, it has spread all over the map including a Clan city. Go figure. In less than ten turns I can develop the Ashen Veil. What would happen if I did so.

1) Would the Ashen Veil religion disappear because it cannot coexist in a city with the Order already there.

2) Would it be founded in one of my cities anyway?

3) Would it, be founded in a city of another civ?

4) Maybe a bizarre, incredible event will take place?

5) Or even worse, a CTD.:sad:

Broken Hawk said:
I founded the Order and it has spread to all my cities. In fact, it has spread all over the map including a Clan city. Go figure. In less than ten turns I can develop the Ashen Veil. What would happen if I did so.

1) Would the Ashen Veil religion disappear because it cannot coexist in a city with the Order already there.

2) Would it be founded in one of my cities anyway?

3) Would it, be founded in a city of another civ?

4) Maybe a bizarre, incredible event will take place?

5) Or even worse, a CTD.:sad:

Im not sure. Sounds like you may want to save before it happens and report back on the results.

Spell effects!

I've arranged them by sphere and level, plus a few extras for special occasions, though you can modify them as you please Kael.

Now, my next and final plan is some generic male soundsets, including elves and "holy" units. I'll make them within a few days; then I'm waiting for Kael to tell me what else needs to be done.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/54887/SpellSoundEffects.zip

Top Bottom