Ekmek's Civ5 Leaderscene Gallery

Hi. Brand new to this site. I went up against Parkes and he speaks in German in the diplo screen. Did I download this wrong or is there really no Aussie voice acting yet? BTW I'm just a gamer, not a programmer so if you could dumb-down the tech speak for me that would be great. Thanks.

Ekmek, first of all very well done. I'm enjoying all three new leader-heads. And it's great to have three new civilizations to use in the game. So thanks to the three makers of those mods too.

I gave Israel Darius his speech back as a language cause it doesn't sound that different from Hebrew. But Henry speaking German is really annoying. I figured out where in the files it had to be changed and tried to put Washington in stead of Bismarck but apparently the file is not named the same way for the Americans. But since I gave it a different name at least he doesn't speak German anymore. It's better this way :).

It's for Raw Sasquatch's California me thinks.

It is. but I made my own that I haven't released that has mission tile imps, a claim jumper unit, and a trait that let's California buy great people with faith once they get a religion.

Washington!

Great job Ekmek! Can't wait to see what's next.

EDIT: Whoops, it's Haile. How else could I forget/forgive those piercing soulless eyes?

Don't drink and forum kids.

I wonder, are the horses from Genghis and Alexander the same model as the persons themselves or are they different things?

I think the horses are the same model. With similar textures. Hmmmm. I wonder if they are the same model for the leaders too...

EDIT: Napoleon is his own model. Genghis appears to work with Alex and of course his animations. Alex doesn't work with genghis animations because of Alex's cape

So what's next on the agenda?

I think the horses are the same model. With similar textures. Hmmmm. I wonder if they are the same model for the leaders too...

EDIT: Napoleon is his own model. Genghis appears to work with Alex and of course his animations. Alex doesn't work with genghis animations because of Alex's cape

Aw... then there's no hope for Lautaro with Kamehameha's anims and Ghengis's horse in the background?

Aw... then there's no hope for Lautaro with Kamehameha's anims and Ghengis's horse in the background?

animated horse? not likely. I did a few multi-leader tests and even though another leader is the background object it centers them on the camera. I think it would require with not animating a horst or trying to create a custom animation with a repositioned model.

Attachments

• double1.jpg
    double1.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 244
  • double2.jpg
    double2.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 277
Well, having the horse as the background object wouldn't look that bad... if that Alexander X Wu Setian scene is any indication.

Top Bottom