CFC ISDG-Bonding

erm how about 1vs1 small map monarch tech speed, normal barbs random civs and vanilla (i have warlords but i am really inexperienced with it). though i dont really mind tbh-if you want to change anything thats cool.

i could just randomise our map and we hope for the best?

Hmmm... the only setting I'd challenge is the small map; is duel too small? I'm not experienced in 1v1, so I don't know which would work better. What speed are we playing on? I'd say epic or normal.

You bet we're playing on a random map! ;)

I am OK with it.....small is better dual is too close.

yer duel can mean that someone who starts with a scout dies before they can build a defence, id say normal speed.

do you 4 want me to check the maps for your 2 game before starting or is one of you going to do it yourself?

I'm still here.

Map checking isn't necessary. I've been playing some duel vs AI just to get a feel for it, and low sealevel seems to generate reasonable distances, but small would work too.

Let each pair choose between warlords and vanilla?

I can sign up for one.

I think Daveshack should go against BC..pay back game from pitboss.

I didn't realise we had already been assigned pairs. Well the choice is easy for my games since i don't have warlords, i went for a graphics card update instead. I'm open to to any settings azzaman. Do you have any preferences?

OK lets get this rolling...

Daveshack.
Send me your civ choice and setting. I figure small, pangea, noble, barbs.no AI or AI no matter.I can go warlords or vanilla. Your choice.

ICE..I will play you in a head to head also as part of the Aloha ladder. Just sign up over there and challenge me. :)

Man if Ice and Dave play me I will be up to 12 mulitplayer games...no one tell my wife why I havent done anything around the house :)

azzaman333 said:
I'd have Tiny-Small, classical start, Shuffle map type. I dont mind a couple of AI's, as long as they are no higher than prince.

Small classical start is fine by me. Are you happy with 2 AI on noble and are we going to pick civ or go random.

I dont mean to advertise or anything, but getting some CFC demogame players to sign up and play would be cool.

If you have a few minutes, read this thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=4462733#post4462733

It's a bit like the CFC MTDG, but extremely different. I would really love for the team captains (sole role/duty is to moderate their team's private forum) to be people I have played with here.

get the damn game to work CH!

id love to play you dave but im pretty chocker block with games right now which will have to take a backseat over the coming games with uni starting and everything.

RM do you want to play random civ or you wanna pick em?

azzaman333 said:
2 Noble AI's is fine, you can choose a civ if you want, but i'll take random.

i'm happy with a random civ, We can get this show on the road. :D

Top Bottom