Hi i am new to ISDG

Joe Harker

1st in the Premiership!
Hi just wanted to ask for a brief history and what is going on now! :)

Also who are we playing against!!!!?

Browse through some of the old threads. The President's threads give a nice breakdown of our team's history in the game, and the Foreign Minister's threads can give you an idea of who we are playing against and our relations. Other than that, just read the stickies :)

Teams we're playing against (that I can remember):
CBR (Brazilian Civilization Site)
EVG (Evolution Site)
COG (I honestly don't remember :blush:)
GCA (Gamecatcher's Alliance)
GWT (German Civilization Site)
BAT (French Civilization Site)

I'm sure I've forgotten someone somewhere. If you don't know who these guys are, there is a thread somewhere or someone else can gladly help you out.

COG are American as well from what i remember

I seem to be the president for the majority of the game, soon we are going to go to war with gca- about 4/5 turns i think. we're landing 6 axes two tiles away from their capital. Should go quite well we think- especially as they have no metal.

In terms of relations, we met COG just a few turns ago however we have already formed a fairly strong alliance, they are helping us invade gca for instance.

we also have fairly good relations with EVG- though partly down probably to our speaking the same language.

We initially felt we had a strong alliance with BAT- we later came to the conclusion that they were useless and are in the process of 'dropping them while they're hot'

COG- they're who im most worried about, they have an army to rival ours and don't seem to want to respond to any of our emails, they've also been sitting on the save now for about 5/6 days.

the rest- we dont have much contact with.

COG - Civilized Online Gaming Community, or something like that.

Our beloved president has misspoken!
I have been the president for the entire game, soon we are going to go to war with gca- about 4/5 turns i think. we're landing 6 axes two tiles away from their capital. Should go quite well we think- especially as they have no metal.

In terms of relations, we met CBR just a few turns ago however we have already formed a fairly strong alliance, they are helping us invade gca for instance.
:D

Any chance we'll get another save in like the next couple of years?
If not, could our UN rep start punching the responsible team.

I already have been, 2 e-mails gone to the admins, one team was sitting on the save for i think it was 6 days because their turnplayer was out of town.

christ knows why one of them lot couldnt play it.

Top Bottom