Civilization II TOT or Complete edition (Original)

Genesis21

Chieftain
Hello people. I was wondering to buy the test of time edition, it makes me curious the new fantasy scenarios and sci-fi ones too. My question is, the test of time edition includes al the expansions of the original complete edition? or it comes with the original civ II game alone?

Thanks for your time. :goodjob:

Hello people. I was wondering to buy the test of time edition, it makes me curious the new fantasy scenarios and sci-fi ones too. My question is, the test of time edition includes al the expansions of the original complete edition? or it comes with the original civ II game alone?

Thanks for your time. :goodjob:

Hello! Are you searching for players?

My question is, the test of time edition includes al the expansions of the original complete edition? or it comes with the original civ II game alone?

As Test of Time is a 100% (and extended) remake of Civ II Standard edition it does neither include the original game nor the expansions. It only comes with a game mode that plays more or less like Civ II standard - but is a totally different standalone product.
If I had to chose between one of them it's Civ II Complete or MGE any day. Grafics in ToT are - well - not pretty, and I never really got hooked by the enhanced game modes.

Top Bottom