100 000 members

Status
Not open for further replies.
[party]:dance::band:[party]:band::beer::banana::dance::beer::band:[party]

AL_DA_GREAT said:
Did you ever think it would be this big??
That's a good question!

:) Shame on you AL_DA_GREAT for posting this thread before we got to 100k members! I'm sure many wanted to start it, but didn't feel like doing it before we reach this limit.

we have reached it and have had this discussion before, the number on the main page is not neccesarily the number of members we have.

Mirc said:
[party]:) Shame on you AL_DA_GREAT for posting this thread before we got to 100k members! I'm sure many wanted to start it, but didn't feel like doing it before we reach this limit.

I was wanting to post it :( :lol:

The newest member is member 99,596 (as of this post)...so there's 404 members left to go...

hopefully number 100,000 will be an active and wonerful poster worthy of such a member number... :p

Threads: 172,020, Posts: 4,335,596, Members: 99,377
Welcome to our newest member, Confussed....

Look at his member number. There have been some accounts that have been deleted. Some have been merged. So the numbers are a little over 300 off.

But would the massive PMs overwhelm the new poster and scare him or her away? ;)

What's the ETA on getting 300 more members?

AL_DA_GREAT said:
[party] [party] [party] :band: :band: :dance: :dance: In a few days there will be 100 000 of us!! Congradulations Thunderfall for creating such a big forum. Did you ever think it would be this big??
Thanks! :) I think most webmasters of big forum sites didn't expect their forums to become so popular in the beginning.

What's the ETA on getting 300 more members?
Nowadays we get around 78 new members a day. Do the math. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom