Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

it shouldn't be all that difficult to create a new usergroup for the super admin and just define all other user groups as banned - probably work of 15 minutes tops :mischief:

more like 2. It would be as simple as logging into the admin panel and hitting the button on the usergroup that makes it a banned usergroup.

more like 2. It would be as simple as logging into the admin panel and hitting the button on the usergroup that makes it a banned usergroup.

yeah, I just am not sure how many user groups there are, it might actually be quite a few - but you are right in general ;)

Sometimes I notice someone post a picture with a bad word and another person go "You better edit out the bad word" and the first person does so. Is this against the rules or just polite?

I meant to ban everyone besides himself. Would he actually have the ability to do that quickly enough before new members come on?

It was a joke however;)
It's as easy as flipping a switch to toggle the New Registrations Disabled option (or its vBulletin equivalent). Then all he'd have to do is ban the other usergroups, one by one.

You should make this request via PM, either to Padma or ainwood.

As I indicated upthread, ainwood and Padma are faster. Your choice, however.

Have sent it to T-Fall already, several days ago in fact. No response...

Valka is right, Thunderfall currently has extremely limited online time here so it may be a long while until he gets around to your request - its better to contact one of the other admins :)

Can the other Admins like Padma take care of that as well, not just Thunderfall? ;)

I just checked someone's profile and their wall as well as most of their information (including the avatar) is suddenly missing. I guess this means they've been banned? Also, is there any way to tell if someone has been permabanned as opposed to temporarily banned?

I just checked someone's profile and their wall as well as most of their information (including the avatar) is suddenly missing. I guess this means they've been banned? Also, is there any way to tell if someone has been permabanned as opposed to temporarily banned?

Just PM them if you need to know. You can still get PMs if you are banned.

In the past, IIRC, permbanned members usually have there titles changed to "Permbanned". Though there have been times when Permbanned members have been unbanned.

Top Bottom