Ongoing Training Project - Ongoing Discussion

But...."I didn't see much reason to change from any normal strategies with GG's from core to SM. On both I tend to settle as much as I can for XP" is a scary subjectively one sided view. As it presupposes that everyone will be eventually using SM. The overly complex processes Scares the h-e-dbl hockey sticks out of me. :eek:
I'm not sure how that gives you this impression. It's certainly not intended to.

And this also tells non SM users, especially newer players, that you "must" settle the GG's. :shake: How about let them decide how they can best use the GG? Just sayin'.
Aside from Great Commanders, I don't see how the option to attach as a leader even holds the slightest candle to placing the GG in the city for XP gain.

It's a choice between some slight benefits to one unit and a growing cumulative benefit to every unit built.

I've seen how you used the GG in our US MP game and was shocked you found it to be a valuable way to use one. But it has been something I've kept in consideration as we've had discussions thereafter.

I know I know I'm pickin' at your stuff again. :p Shamelessly stubborn :old: that I am. :D
You can let go of the concern that I intend to make SM non-optional. I would never do this. However, I'm NOT going to promise that I'm not going to build other options you might want to otherwise play that won't be possible without SM dynamics.

Then again, it's hard to know if you'd want to play with those further optional dynamics anyhow.

Top Bottom