MERCHANT NAVY bug?

Hey guys,

I think there's a bug with the MERCHANT NAVY's SP. I got the SP first, and THEN built the EAST INDIA COMPANY. However, I am not seeing the +4 Production OR the +4 gold when hovering over the building icon in the city. I am also not seeing any change when hovering over the production/gold status on the left city column as well.

Did I need to have the EIC built FIRST and THEN get Merchant Navy? Needless to say, the whole thing sucks... :rolleyes:

Hey guys,

I think there's a bug with the MERCHANT NAVY's SP. I got the SP first, and THEN built the EAST INDIA COMPANY. However, I am not seeing the +4 Production OR the +4 gold when hovering over the building icon in the city. I am also not seeing any change when hovering over the production/gold status on the left city column as well.

Did I need to have the EIC built FIRST and THEN get Merchant Navy? Needless to say, the whole thing sucks... :rolleyes:

Often times, the Bonuses that a Social policy gives to a building don't count as part of the building.

If you check the city's culture or production output breakdown, it may display an additional +4 "from policies"

(ie if You also have the liberty opener it would say +5 from policies instead of the expected +1 from policies)

[and it is +4 culture and production I believe... +4 gold is from the EIC all by itself)

[and it is +4 culture and production I believe... +4 gold is from the EIC all by itself)

Ah yes. It is definitely +4 culture.

I'll check it when I go home. Right now, I'm at my job, pretending to be hard at work yet secretly carousing CIVFanatics. :crazyeye:

Top Bottom