Conquest Of The New World Deluxe Question

Mr. Grieves

Wondermonger
So far, I am really enjoying the new scenario, and I'm close to finishing up my second go at it.

Something fairly weird just happened, though: I just got one of Elizabeth's cities in a peace treaty and decided to sell it to my only remaining friend :mischief:, Isabella. She was very receptive to the idea, 196 gold per turn receptive, which pretty much ensures my victory. Okay, the city contained the modified Lake Victoria and all, but next turn she's razing it to the ground. Me confused :crazyeye: Surely the couple of treasures she'll get out of it aren't worth 196 gpt xD

Ai seems not able to calculate the happiness sink acquering a city means and razed it because of bad happiness score...

Yeah, I wish they would make some changes to the AI razing cities. Yesterday, my pal Alexander decided to raze a large city of Bismarck's.

I desperately wanted it, offered to pay big money for it, we were good friends, but he wouldn't budge and I had to watch a perfectly fine, production-rich coastal city go to waste. It was so sad. If the AI doesn't want it, they should want to sell it xD

Top Bottom