Peace Theme Elimination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is stupidly messy. Let me clear that up a little.

Arabia - 4
England - 7
Sweden - 2

This will end in minimum 3 votes, maximum 7 votes.

Holy cow, this had 6 themes yesterday when I last checked and is now down to 3.

Arabia - 4
England - 8 This is my favorite of these three.
Sweden - -1 ELIMINATED This is my least favorite of these three.

Make that 2 left.
I doubt it will get back to me as I've cut the max votes needed for a final winner all the way down to 4 with my own vote.

Now's my time to shine!
Arabia - 4 + 1 = 5: Really conveys the Arab spirit.
England - 8 - 3 = 5: It seems too tame, and also rips off Jupiter. Great theme, but not #1.

Oh boy so close

Arabia - 5+1=6
England - 5-3=2

Arabia is the best for peaceful empire building and really sets the atmosphere
England, while good just isn't there

It saddens me to have to do what I am about to do... But a job is a job.

England's theme does come from Holstav's Planets, but the tune itself has become a beloved hymn of the British people. Plus it sounds nice. You can tell from how it made it to the final 2. I do believe it should win, but whatever...
I don't understand how Arabia got this far. Sure, it's like the quintessential Middle Eastern representative, but the theme itself drags on terribly. I wish it was a different situation I have here but alas...

It is with a heavy heart that I swing my axe for the final time. Forgive me England.

Arabia - 6+1=7
England - 2-3=-1 ELIMINATED

Rest in peace.

---

Well folks, it has been an honour and a pleasure serving as your executioner. If you guys get another elimination thread going, I'll be happy to jump in again to kill some more ... uh... *things*. :p

This is your one and only executioner, signing off. :c5faith:

When you get people just voting to eliminate and attention seek, you're right.

Well folks, it has been an honour and a pleasure serving as your executioner. If you guys get another elimination thread going, I'll be happy to jump in again to kill some more ... uh... *things*. :p

This is your one and only executioner, signing off. :c5faith:

There is a BE thread for the leaders...

A few quick thoughts before I close.

If I could change one thing about the thread, it would be swapping Arabia and England. But, a majority vote is a majority vote, and you all chose Arabia. I can understand why your heart was heavy in killing the theme, KingDynamo.

Anyways, I'd first like to thank all of you for participating in this thread, your votes did count and made a difference. Also, thank you for keeping your reasons constructive.

I'd also like to thank the original creator of this game, Brennan1214. He didn't finish the game, so I sought out to finish what he started. Thank you for your idea, Brennan.

Finally, I'd like to thank the moderators for permitting this thread to be created, this would not have happened without their approval. You all have my gratitude, guys.

Anyways, this was great. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I do.

Alright, I'm finished. Mods, you can close this thread, you can archive it, you can leave it here as a memory, you can do whatever you want with it. Thank you all once again.

Final Score:
1. Arabia
2. England
3. Sweden
4. Shoshone
5. Poland
6. Spain
7. Mongolia
8. Indonesia
9. China
10. Ethiopia
11. Venice