Mother...of...Wheat!!!

Ronza149

Chieftain
Just opened a new deity pangea game as Maya,starting location looks pretty nice,found 2 flood plain wheat with my warrior so it looks like this:
Spoiler :

After 2 turns,BABY LOOK AT THIS::D
Spoiler :

4 flood plain wheat?!MOTHER OF WHEAT!Basically 4 lake Victorias upon civil service!This,I have to say,is one of the best starting I ever had!Seriously guys,you have to try this out,or you will regret throughout your life~:lol:
Turn 0 save below,just a little sad spoiler,no matter how hard I try there's just no way i could get Petra,such a shame~:cry:

Attachments

• 2014-02-03_00009.jpg
    2014-02-03_00009.jpg
    415.3 KB · Views: 2,171
  • 2014-02-03_00004.jpg
    2014-02-03_00004.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 2,153
  • Pacal_0000 BC-4000.Civ5Save
    614.4 KB · Views: 72
You might have a better chance at mausoleum. You do have alot of stone and marble.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

You might have a better chance at mausoleum. You do have alot of stone and marble.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Mausoleum,surprisingly,is gone pretty early as well,there are indeed a few wonder spammers here,maybe if I restart this game things will be different,hopefully.

*then comes alexander with his invisible settler and settle right on the spot.

btw whats that box on the top right that shows the score? how to activate it

*then comes alexander with his invisible settler and settle right on the spot.

btw whats that box on the top right that shows the score? how to activate it

Yup when it comes to who annoys you the most in a game with Alexander,everyone else is competing for second place:lol:
The score list is really common just go to options and activate single player score list.

wow thats nice thanks. Now i wont hv to click scores everytime to see how everyone is doing.

I would use the map if it was emperor and classical era start :(

That's a glorious location. Hell, take your first settler and go back to your start location and you have two very nice cities early.

Let us know how it goes?

Nice start! I had a simillar one once, screenshot attached. I think it was in GnK, though, and had fairly less production than yours, but, here it goes.

Attachments

• 2013-03-20_00001.jpg
    2013-03-20_00001.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 493
The ultra painful choice between sun god and desert folklore....
With Maya though it doesn't matter; you get a free prophet from the long count anyway so your religion is 90% assured (and when all 5 are gone before theology you can still plant a prophet)

when i try loading the game it says "requires dlc is not available"

i have them all besides scrambled nations... did anyone else have this problem? and is it fixable?

Sorry dude I did activate scramble nations pack,should have disabled it first since this game has nothing to do with those map packs.

Nice start! I had a simillar one once, screenshot attached. I think it was in GnK, though, and had fairly less production than yours, but, here it goes.

Really Really lovely location!it can still reach a few hills so production isn't bad after all,and hydro plant will turn this city into a paradise!

This start was really nice. First time I've tried an uploaded map and I've been itching to play a Deity Game. I let it sit, untried for a few weeks but I've started playing your map this week. Hadn't tried the Mayans before but I really like them.

To date it is 1630 AD. I am leading in tech by about half an age in the modern era. Took the two nice Korean cities nearby and went Patronage/Rationalism/Order. My war with Korea, triggered a nasty ongoing war that's been raging since the 1400's. At one point I had 4 DoW's almost back to back, two from close neighbors...and one from a current friend. All of them wanted the Korean cities which have a ton of wonders. So far I've survived with my tech lead and am just about the get battleships/landships which should end this for good.

Update: defeated Spain and they made peace. Everyone far away refuses since I haven't beaten them yet...not sure what to do about those guys on the other side of the continent. Aztecs are still refusing peace even after I destroyed their invading force and too 2 cities. The 3rd will fall next turn. This war is starting to hurt my science since I don't have time to build research labs, any suggestions for ending perma-wars? The warmongers destroyed 5 of my CS allies though...I think they were getting tired of me dominating the World Congress. Regardless I think I can win this, my tech lead is widening and I have a pretty sizeable military/am leading in score.

haha. That looks beautiful.

so... desert folklore or sun god?!?
too bad you arent byzantium :(

Desert Faith if still available; Sun God doesn't provide faith so and so you may be really late to enhance your religion which is what you need to insure the AI doesn't covert that capital away from that great pantheon.

Top Bottom