Serbia - The Grand Principality and Beyond

Zlatiborac

Chieftain
just want to say thank you to everyone. My lurking here has proven fruitful. I was able to create and complete a Serbian Civilization in a matter of days thanks to all the helpful posts contained here in

For the Curious the Civ Details are as follows

Leader: Stefan Nemanja

Trait: Saintly Ambitions - Free Shrine in Every City, 20% faster Great People Generation. Free Great Engineer at discovery of Electricity (Tesla)

UU - Haiduk (replaces Musket Man) same strength but has bonus movement through forest and jungle tiles on account of guerrilla nature of Haiduks. As well as generals I due to their propensity to lead.

UB - Kafana - +2 Happiness, Grants all land Melee units Drunken Charge promotion. 3 Gold Maintenance, (non-vehicle units only)

Added: Bosnian Civilization

Trait: Kulin Ban's Charter - 25% more Food, Culture and Faith, friendship with City states decays more slowly.

UU: Pronijar - Stronger Knight that heals partially when victorious.

UB: Hiza - Bogomil place of worship, replaces temple, dualistic nature of Bosnian Church grants +2 Gold and +2 Faith. Replaces temple.

It is available for download on Steam and I will upload to Civ Fanatics as soon as I figure out how.

Many thanks again. Let me know what you all think

Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=116854025

Uploaded file to this thread!

-Z

Attachments

• Mio's CivPack (v 2).civ5mod
    3.3 MB · Views: 344
Just uploaded, awaiting moderation.

As soon as my steam starts working again I'll add the url. Thanks for the advice.

Enjoy and let me know what you think

I'd love some feedback, though as we have a saying at the dinner table. If silence prevails then the meal is especially good.

Isn't the UA a little OP? I suggest you removing the Tesla part. The +30% GP bonus must do the work itself.

Excellnt point I'll set it up after the new year and do some testuing, may lower Kafana bonus a little as well.

Updated to Include, Bosnian Civ and reduce Serbian trait and Kafana... Details and file at the top.

Let me know what you think.

Top Bottom