Dr. Evil (from Austin Powers) Virtucon Civilization

swatmp5

Chieftain
Hey everyone, here's a Dr. Evil civilization I've been working on.

You can see screen shots at the Civ Fanatics Download Link below:

Civ Fanatics Download Link

Steam Workshop Download Link

This works ONLY with GODS AND KINGS.

IF YOU HAVE A MAC, THIS MOD WILL EITHER WORK OR WON'T.

===========================================================================

TRAIT: CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE.

Virtucon has legitimate as well as illegitimate ways of acquiring wealth. Trade Routes give +1 gold, receive double Uranium Resources, and one extra spy. However, due to general incompetence, Wonders take 33% longer to build.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UNIQUE BUILDING: GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS

Global Headquarters can only be built in a city with a bank and provides +8 gold +4 production Gold maintenance. It also reduces the enemy spy stealing rate by 10% and provides +3 merchant slots. You may only build ONE.

UNIQUE UNIT: VIRTUCON HENCHMEN

As Virtucon Henchmen work for a criminal organization, they aren't as powerful as a regular army. They, instead, specializes in pillaging enemy tiles (intimidating and extortion). Use the Virtucon Henchmen not as regular infantry (as they aren't that strong) but instead as a strong force to quickly and efficiently harass the enemy's economy by destroying their titles. They have 3 movement points which allow for quick hit-and-run tactics.

EDIT: ADDED NEW UNIT "SHARKS WITH FRICKIN' LASER BEAMS ON THEIR HEADS" + NEW WONDER "THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT."

Special Thanks to e-clipze-ea from whose "The Frisian Kingdom (Friesland)" mod I used as a general civilization template. Also, some civopedia entries are from or adapted from wikipedia. Also thanks to whoward69 for fixing my unit/buildingclass problem.

Top Bottom