Can you add the United Kingdom?

and can you add compatibilities?
all my civs are now compatible with

Civ IV Leader Traits
Ethnic Units
Map Labels
Piety and Prestige
Cultural Diversity

and Malta, the People's Republic of China, and the United Kingdom also have YNAEMP support.

When you get a chance, Scipio's Rome. If you need more info (as it's not 100% clear what you need) let me know here or PM me.

Though you should probably note/be-aware that it acts as a replacer for Augustus' Rome.

Yeah, I just noticed I never brought up my Kyrat civ (belonging in Fictional, of course).

What? this thread isn't self promotion. This is where you request to have your civs put on the front page for everyone to see.

Could I have this updated with a few of my recent mods?

The Mossi (Yennenga)

The Palatinate (Otto Henry)

Lydia (Croesus)

Cyprus (Peter I)

Oh, JFD. Good news! My Republic of Turkey have just be released. And the mods supported by it are Cultural Diversity, YnAEMP mod, Piety and Prestige, and Events and Decisions. Thanks.

Added most of the ones above, plus DJSHenninger's Byzantiums, More Civs' Masaai, LiTE's Akkad, my Turks and Sweden, and Poland's LastSwords LastSword's Polands. Gedemo and lordrj15, please provide links to your mods (Steam, otherwise CivFanatics) to make my life easier. Thank you everyone else that already did this.

Added most of the ones above, plus DJSHenninger's Byzantiums, More Civs' Masaai, LiTE's Akkad, my Turks and Sweden, and Poland's LastSwords LastSword's Polands. Gedemo and lordrj15, please provide links to your mods (Steam, otherwise CivFanatics) to make my life easier. Thank you everyone else that already did this.

You're welcome for the links :D
And thanks for the addition of Urartu, save for the fact that it doesn't replace any city-states... (It looks like you put Urartu between MC's Phoenicia and the list of its corresponding CSs, which also means it's not in alphabetical order)
Also you spelled the name of the civ wrong.

Top Bottom