[MOD] Eusebius World Religions

I like it. How does this sound for a proposal?
  1. You finish the Giant Earth Map and send me/post the files, which I will include.
  2. I finish my release and you help with testing.
  3. You integrate CivGold with my mod; we both test.
  4. I'll keep CivGold as part of my official releases and maintain the code. I will also integrate other maps you do.
It doesn't look to me as if CivGold is compatible with Warlords 2.08 yet. Is that your understanding? Perhaps that is what their upcoming 4.0 release will be about?

Eusebius

1. Quite busy this week with work, I have to work on those files and send to you this weekend.
2. No problem.
3. The problem for integrating CivGold is the massive size of CivGold. I don't anyone would be willing to download an extra 144Mb for the same thing. I think we need to either provide an add-on to CivGold, or need to discuss this with the CivGold team.
4. Yes, just went to check CivGold, it isn't compatitible with v2.08. So may be we leave it for the moment.

1. Quite busy this week with work, I have to work on those files and send to you this weekend.
2. No problem.
3. The problem for integrating CivGold is the massive size of CivGold. I don't anyone would be willing to download an extra 144Mb for the same thing. I think we need to either provide an add-on to CivGold, or need to discuss this with the CivGold team.
4. Yes, just went to check CivGold, it isn't compatitible with v2.08. So may be we leave it for the moment.

Eusebius, I have just sent you a PM.

Nice I really love the idea, but if I may suggest, you could maybe also add the most early forms of Religion and Mysticism, like:

Völuspá Norse Mythology
Mythologia Greece Mythology
Roman Mythology Roman Mythology
Teotl and Teixiptla Aztec Mythology
Germanic paganism German Mythology
Qhapaq Inka Incan Mythology
the Ennead of Heliopolis The main Egyptian Mythology

Just to make it more complete I mean;)

Hey, I would like to thank all the supporters and dialogue partners in this thread. I am releasing the next generation of this mod. More features, better graphics and code that has been a lot more tested. Check it out...

This thread has been superceded. Click HERE to go to the thread for REVIVAL

:goodjob: Eusebius

Top Bottom