Who Wants an Emperor Challenge?

budweiser

King of the Beers
I am thinking about posting an Emperor Challenge later tonight after work.

If you are an Emperor player what kind of map/game/civ would you like to try?

Please respond here and I will try and think of a good match.

I'd play one. Emperor is my preferred 'fun' difficulty. No real preference for Civ. For map, would prefer not archipelago or small islands.

While it's not really intended for me, I'll play some of them.

Good initiative.

Well, if some of the really good players (like you) played the maps, they might be able to help others with tips on how to play that particular map. :)

The goal of the series will be to help people move up.

I would say go ahead as long as the start is on par with all the other challenge lineups then I'm sure many will play, regardless of the settings used(as long as they are HOF compliant). If you are taking requests I'd like to see a nice Venice start, I rolled one last night but it wasn't to HOF rules

I would say go ahead as long as the start is on par with all the other challenge lineups then I'm sure many will play, regardless of the settings used(as long as they are HOF compliant). If you are taking requests I'd like to see a nice Venice start, I rolled one last night but it wasn't to HOF rules

I'm not familiar with HoF rules. Could you tell me if the challenge I just posted is compliant or not?

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=534322

I could do Venice next. It should probably be in 2 weeks, in between the Friday Deity Challenges.

Looks like the only thing that makes this map not HOF-compliant is that CFC's HOF rules require that you roll your own map -- you can't submit a game using a map generated by another player.

Top Bottom