Large Mafia Game- The Dinner Party

Delighted to attend. No food for me, thanks, I'll just gnaw on the tablecloth if it's all the same to you.
Did you know you are gnawing on a piece of EPYC? :p

Can I get put down as a reserve? This looks like fun, but I sort of need to die in one or two games that haven't even started yet before I could play.

Put me down as a reserve, unless you don't mind me missing the 27th to the 1st. Then I'll play (and in that case, beef).

Can I get put down as a reserve? This looks like fun, but I sort of need to die in one or two games that haven't even started yet before I could play.

I could always kill you in those games, and then you will have time to play my game.

But you already told me to target her, pizza! We're past the deadline set by the GM.

When anybody attacks you, they could get an insta-kill on you, no matter how low a number they roll.

I have the game setup complete. I have randomized the roles, and we're going to begin shortly.

Standby! :king:

Yes! :w00t:

<pours entire bottle of hot sauce into Save_Ferris's soup>

There, now it will be quite hot. :p

Anything?

Thanks for being patient guys.

A couple things: First, I've been very busy at work, and today was SUPPOSED to be my day off, and they called me in. As I discussed over at another site, I was offered a promotion at my job which I'll be accepting, and I will be much busier than usual, instead of 35 hours a week I'll likely be scheduled for 50 hours, and that's scheduled hours or "it says I'm supposed to go home at 1:30am but it's now 2:30am and we're still not done" hours.

Secondly, I was waiting on a response back from someone before we begin. I like to get things squared away before a game so replacing people is unlikely. I hate having to do that, but RL happens. I just like to be prepared ahead of time.

We will get started soon, thanks again for being patient.

Thanks for being patient guys.

A couple things: First, I've been very busy at work, and today was SUPPOSED to be my day off, and they called me in. As I discussed over at another site, I was offered a promotion at my job which I'll be accepting, and I will be much busier than usual, instead of 35 hours a week I'll likely be scheduled for 50 hours, and that's scheduled hours or "it says I'm supposed to go home at 1:30am but it's now 2:30am and we're still not done" hours.

Secondly, I was waiting on a response back from someone before we begin. I like to get things squared away before a game so replacing people is unlikely. I hate having to do that, but RL happens. I just like to be prepared ahead of time.

We will get started soon, thanks again for being patient.

Congrats on the promotion! :goodjob:

If you can still fit me in, please do; it looks like one of my other games may have gone belly-up. If it somehow hasn't, I'll muddle through somehow.

And yes, congratulations.

And I'll have the vegetable soup.

Top Bottom