Large Mafia Game- The Dinner Party

What's this? Why am I being bandwaggoned? I cannae eat me haggis in peace, it would seem.

Camikaze, Save_Ferris, bestrfcplayer, youuu have just made an enemy for life.

Clearly Winston Hughes is scum! If he were innocent, the mafia would have killed him on night one like they always do!

They kill him on Night Two, GamezRule, not Night One. Trying to get an easy lynch, are you? Mafia?

I think you're confusing Winston with askthepizzaguy. Strange, I've only seen a strangely familiar feller by the name of Askvaard, but no askthepizzaguy.

unvote

Choxorn
, there is no need to be rude about it! :thumbsdown:

OMGUSing isn't going to make you look any more innocent, GamezRule. :p

Hanging a lampshade on it by editing your user title works against you, GamezRule. At least you've taken down that horrible, horrible picture that used to be there.

The wine is in front of GamezRule and my vote against him is too.

Random says civplayah, but I like the idea even without random's backing. Hopping on a silly bandwagon, even on Day 1 is, bad enough but impying you aren't simply joining the bandwagon? :think:

It's tradition that johnhughthom and Winston vote each other in the first turn whenever applicable.

Joecoolyo's suspicions near the start of the day, coupled with bestrfcplayer jumping on a reasonless bandwagon seem to only point to one thing.

Random says civplayah, but I like the idea even without random's backing. Hopping on a silly bandwagon, even on Day 1 is, bad enough but impying you aren't simply joining the bandwagon? :think:

It looks like you're trying to start a counterwagón against a counterwagón, NarutoAvatarDBZ.

To be realistic it could be taken harshly for a Scootaloo fan to vote for either Takhisis or bestrfcplayer. They both happened to have ordered different entrées from our third, superior choice, yet those are the only cases with much headway right now and going with one would appear to condone such favoritism.

Seon, how are you doing?

I just had a strange thought, Pizza is running a game at the org pretty much simultaneously with this. I wonder could the two games be connected?

Top Bottom