Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Black

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I don't use pens

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
This thread is rather silly. But anywho, I only use a pilot p-700 0.7 with black ink. Like feathers they write, they do. I think the pens are also called rsvp's.

Extra fine black pens are the best. I use them for the vast majority of my writing.

Occasionally I'll use blue, either because I don't have a black pen or because I just feel like it.

I get those nice pens that cost $20. Good enough to be unique and good quality yet not prohibitively expensive. I'm using some sort of Cross pen right now.

And of course it's black.

I got a cheap set as a gift, but they're too short :sad:

Blue, you are not even allowed to use anything other than blue in official documents here, so I got used to it and other colors seem weird.

Black is when I don't have a blue pen, but I don't mind it.

Red is for me only for correcting/revising, wouldn't really use it otherwise.

Black, because my favorite pen make (Pentel R.S.V.P) writes smoothest in their black ink. Also, blue looks much better with wider-tipped pens, and I find it difficult on my mind to write with anything wider than a 0.5mm tipped pen.

I'm actually quite partial to green pens when it comes to those gel pens that look like their meant for 13-year-old girls as well. :blush:

Blue, you are not even allowed to use anything other than blue in official documents here, so I got used to it and other colors seem weird.

Black is when I don't have a blue pen, but I don't mind it.

Red is for me only for correcting/revising, wouldn't really use it otherwise.

Exactly the same for me!

Top Bottom