Legends of Revolution: New game

to follow up on those emails, where is this turn? agree that a tracker game would be nice, or at least a gps. i havent done it because no one else was... but i can start up again. havent seen a turn in a while.

to follow up on those emails, where is this turn? agree that a tracker game would be nice, or at least a gps. i havent done it because no one else was... but i can start up again. havent seen a turn in a while.

Not sure where it is. I'm sending my last turn again just to get it started up. I'm going to start posting a GPS on here in hopes that we keep the game going.

I have the turn from yesterday but never got to it last night... had an emergency basement flooding happen on me. I should be able to get to it tonight though.

Eeek! I hope everything is alright?

Yeah its fine... just some really heavy downpours and it leaks in the corner and seeps into the corner of the rug a bit. But I did some research and actually figured out whats happening (I think) so I should be able to do some patchwork. Also have a basement guy coming out on saturday to try and sell me on a $10,000 basement fixup that I won't buy :p

Heading out of a late night at work shortly so I'll send this turn along before bed tonight.

Top Bottom